18. Chocolate

I'm going to add pics of today's chapter in community. go have a look......

Rishi's POV..........

After the day of our watching movie and she remembering her friend. Aru, completely went in to silent mode, she never talked only when it required. I'm trying very hard to make her talk or smile but nothing is working.

She even didn't eat anything, I forced her to eat only with me she ate something. And for that I came daily for lunch to home, to make sure she ate something.

I have a lot of work and meetings but she is important than anything for me, and her health is most important.

I'm continuously pulling her leg, hoping she react like she always reacts. But it doesn't worked at all, she would sat in a corner of our bedroom silently. I'm hating it, her silence is killing me from inside, I really hope I could do something for her.

Today I thought of taking Aru to kushi boutique, because from tomorrow aru is joining company. And I'm very glad for that, in that way she can go outside and make friends and maybe she can heel.

I said Aru to get ready, she first denied it but eventually looking at me she went to get ready.

She came after 15 minutes with a simple sky blue colour dress, and yeah as usual looking beautiful in that too.

I went to her and kissed on her forehead.

"Looking beautiful." I said. She didn't said anything, I took her hand in mine and pulled her outside.

I directly went to my car and made her sit in passenger seat and I sat in started driving for boutique.

No one talked, there was complete silence in the car, I parked the car. I took Aru and we hand in hand entered kushi's boutique.

Kushi saw and came to us running and hugged Aru not me.

"Vadhina(SIL), I miss you. I'm so happy that you came here, and I even heard that you are going to join in company. All the best vadhina, just rock it." Kushi said and Aru smiled to Kushi.

Finally, thank god.

"Thank you, kushi." She said and finally my sister looked at me. She hugged me too.

"I miss you too, Anna (bro)."

"I miss you too, my little sister." I said and ruffled her hairs, and she glared at me.

Kushi took Aru hand and dragged her inside.

"Come vadhina (SIL), I arranged everything for you. I even selected some dresses for your office attire and most importantly Priya is here." Kushi said.

"Priya?? What is she doing here?" Aru ask.

"Actually I called her in morning, when Anna said he is coming with you for dresses, I thought she could help you in selecting." Kushi say as we are in front of priya.

Priya and Aru hugged eachother, priya turned to me.

"Hai, bava(bil)" she smiled to me and I returned it.

"So, akka, me and kushi akka. Selected some dresses for you, go and try them. They are already in trail room." Kushi and priya pushed Aru in trail room.

I sat in sofa, waiting for her to trail the dresses, priya came to me and sat beside me.

"What happened to akka(sis), bava(bil)." Priya ask me.

"I don't know, she is like that from last 3 days. I tried every method to make her smile but nothing worked." I say as I slumped my shoulders and sighed.