2. Angel

Rishi's pov.................

"What the fuck is this, you think for this presentation we would grab that fucking contract. Why I'm giving you all salaries for this shit." I roared to my employees, which are failed to give a presentation. They all hung there heads in front of me, making me go insane.

"I'm giving you time till next morning, make best presentation otherwise be ready to getting fired. Now get the hell out of here." I shouted again, they all bowed in front of me and went out. I took deep breaths to calm myself. I have anger issues, I shout at people who neglect there work.

For me after family works come first, I don't want to lose anything. I always want to be on top most position, that's the reason I studied hard. I want to be called as best CEO and it happened last year only. I got the award of best CEO at this young age, and I don't want to lose it this year as well. I want to grab it again and again and fucking again.

If you are thinking why I'm so possessed about that award, then let me tell you all. When I was receiving award, I saw a proud feeling in my baby's eyes. That moment I decided it will happen again in my life, I will make her proud again, I will make my baby proud of me again.

For me my family comes first, and that too my baby and kushi. They two are  innocent and pure souls, I always want to protect them from this world. They consider everyone are like them, but the truth is so different. This world is so intoxicated, people are cruel, though some are nice but most are never cared about others or even they enjoy looking at others suffer.

I'm not telling you that I'm a very good person, who is cared for everyone. No, that's not me but I never harm anyone unnecessarily, if only they touch my bottom line, my family. They have to go through me, and that would be more painful than anything. If any person even think of hurting my family, I would rip his head.

Now I'm having a severe headache, because of that pathetic presentation which I saw just now. How much I'm controlling my self but nothing working, second by second I'm getting more angry. I just want to go and fire those shitty people, but no I have to control myself.

"If you are going to be like this, angry bird. I'm telling you, you are going to die soon." I heard Laxmi voice and I opened my eyes. She is sitting in one of the chairs in front of me eating potato chips.

"Not now Laxmi, I'm really in the verge of breaking someone's head." I warned her but she never going to listen to me. She is the author she thinks she can do anything, and yes she can really do anything and everything with me and my story.

"Don't tell me that someone's head is mine." She said and bite on her potato chip which made sound and I got irritated by that sound. She very well know how to irritate me, and she is very good in this job.

"Laxmi..." I dragged her name, hoping she is going to listen to me.

"Fine, go outside." She said.

"Why? I have lot of work pending. I have to go through these files and sign on them." I pointed my files which are waiting for me.

"Do as I say angry bird, otherwise you will regret it." She said and left from there, waving her hand to me.

I don't have any option now so I have to go outside. But where? She didn't said anything or any place? but I took my belongings and left not before telling my secretary to send those files to home.

Driver bowed down his head looking at me, I nod my head making my way towards entrance.

"Give me keys, I'll go by myself." I said and he handed my car keys. Which is new sports car, I just love cars, They are my best buddies.