Chapter 3

Hello every one I hope enjoy in story so far. Have a good day.😘

Next day you were late for a work but master Grindewald understand why. You came into his office around 11.00 a.m.
When you enter there was he and two other people who you don't know. You try to get out but he say that you can stay. He give them some instructions for a mission and they left. You stay alone with Grindewald.

G: are you feeling better today?
A: yes much better. Thank you for asking sir.
G: good. And if you want to talk I'm always here.
A: thank you sir. I actually want to talk with someone. Since no nobody really want to listen my problems.
G: I will listen to you if you want me to.
A: yes.... if you want.....
G: of course I want to help you.
What about if we go to dinner tonight and you can tell me all?
A: yea, but can we go somewhere private I don't want people to see me weak.
G: of course. Be prepare at 7.p.m. I will take you somewhere private.
A: okay. I will go to do my work now.
G: okay. Goodbye miss Willson.

You go in your office and think about what he said. You didn't thought about before but he never I really mean never was kind to people or even want to listen their problems. It was strange but you was happy that he want to help you.

You finish with your work and went prepare yourself for tonight.

It was almost 7p.m. and you was already dressed up.

(I didn't really show what kind of dress Ashly have for dinner. But you can use you imagination)

Grindewalds pov.:

In his taughts:
I was little nervous about what Ashly will tell me about her father at dinner because yesterday she was clearly upset.

I was working with few followers today and give them new missions. It was almost 7.p.m. and I was on my way to Ashley's room. I stood in front her door and knock. She open the door. She was really beautiful. I look at her and say:
Hello Ashly are you ready?
A: yes sir.
G: okay let's go then.
A: where are we going sir?
G: you will see. Now come with me.

We were on the way. I took her to a nice small restaurant. It wasn't really near but I teleport us there. We were alone at restaurant. After we order food it there was an awkward silent.

Back to Ashley's pov.:

Restaurant was really nice and I liked their decorations. But after we order our food I was just quit because I didn't know what to say. But then he spoke:

G: Ashley no matter what you maybe think about me I guaranty that you can trust me.
A: okay thank you sir... it just a lot of things happened to me when I was child and is hard to talk about it.
G: I completely understand you. I wasn't always that powerful wizard that now and my life wasn't that easy to me like now.
A: I...I.. don't want to be disrespectful but why are you telling me this.
G: look I don't know through what you was going in your childhood but it clearly wasn't something you want to remember. Am I right?
A: how did you know that I have troubleful childhood?
G: I have a vision about you as a child.
A: and...what do you saw?
(nervously)
G: I saw you and a man with a black mustache who beat you.
(He say coldly)
A:....I...don't...know what to say.
G: you don't have to say anything just know that you're safe now. I will protect you.
A: thank you sir....But why you doing this for me.
G: because you deserve it. I know how is it to be beated and builded as a child and I see that that leave consciences on you. I just want to help you.
A: I didn't know that you were also beated as a child. You look so strong like that nothing can harm you.
G: you're the only one who know that about my childhood and I want you to keep it for yourself is that okay?.
A: yes of course sir.

Then waiters bring them food and leave.

After dinner we went for a walk. It's more quiet walk, then we sit down on the bench. We were alone. It was still winter. Around us was snow, it was beautiful, like in dream.

Then he spoken:
Ashley I don't want upset you but can you tell me more about your parents and your childhood?
A: yes sir. But can you please don't be mad at me if I start crying.
G: I won't be mad at you Ashley.
(gently rub her arm)
A:okay it just I never cry in front of people. You were first person who see me crying. And my childhood is really sensitive thing for me.
G: it's okay if you crying.
A: sir I taught that you see that as a weakness.
G: yes it's true crying and beeing upset is a weakness but sometimes we show these emotions because is hard to hidding it al the time.
A: okay.
G: you can start whenever you want?
A: yes sir.

Sorry this chapter is a little shorter. But I hope you were enjoying in reading it.