Chapter 10 - Happy Accidents....?

Start from the beginning

You won't mind if it was...

Just...

A...

Peck...

Right...?

---Was what Sana was thinking as her lips were mere centimeters away from your lips, her mind drowning out the sound of her screaming group mates yelling about something burning in the kitchen.

.... That is until your nose catches a whiff of something burning. 

You gasp as your eyes open with a start when you smell something burning, only to see yourself staring directly at the most beautiful pair of natural brown eyes you have ever seen in your entire life.

You can't imagine the surprise Sana is experiencing as she stared directly at your eyes, completely wide open. Her breath practically hitched against her throat as she became lost in your eyes for a second, before yelping back in extreme shock when you yelled about something burning and then running into the kitchen, surprising the wits out of the other girls as you diffused the situation.

Meanwhile, Sana was sitting on the floor, breathing rather heavily as she clutched the hem of the neckline of her shirt. 

'What was I thinking?! A couple of inches more and we could've k--kiss....ed...... AAAAAHHHHHH!! BAKA!=IDIOT=! AHO!=STUPID!= Nani shiteta no, Sana?!=What were you doing, Sana?!= Nande son'na ko to surunda, baka?!=Why would you do that, idiot?!=' Sana yelled and scolded herself inside her mind, cursing in her native language as she laid sprawled out on the ground, rolling all over the floor in extreme mortification.

After calming herself a bit, Sana sitsherself back on the couch, grabbing one of the couch cushions and clutching it close to her chest."Argh! I mean, it's not my fault that they're so damn attractive..." Sana mumbled, her voiced muffled a bit against the pillow.

".... Shikashi =But still=... Mou~!=Seriously~!= Nandedayo, Sana, nande~?!=Why, Sana, why~?!= (Y/N)'s our manager! We're not supposed to do that!!" Sana furiously scratched her head at this. "I just hope (Y/N)-chan/kun doesn't find me awkward after this.... If that happens..." Sana buried her head hard against her pillow at the thought and screamed into it for a full three seconds flat. After that, she's back in her Sana-self, slapping her cheeks to calm herself down and pumping herself up at the same time.

"That's okay, Sana! I mean (Y/N)-oppa/unnie is kind and they won't find me awkward just because I nearly kissed them, right? Right...??"