Online Schooling

Today is your first day of online schooling, last weekend Mina and you did some more research on your old college school's website and you talked to your old principal and he was happy to offer you taking the rest of your courses and the things you have missed in the past weeks online. You tried to explain the reason why you don't wanna actually go to school and thankfully it didn't take a lot of convincing. It took them about a week to do a specific studying plan and some actual video lessons with some teachers for you and a few other students who are doing school online due to medical or personal reasons. You have a few weeks until you will graduate and because your grades were good before you don't have to worry about failing as long as you do well in these online classes. Wilhemina is at work and Matthew was kind enough to bring you some Starbucks and as you open the schedule your principal sent you, you start to feel nervous a bit. Today you only have one video lesson with your english teacher Miss Stevens and you can't help but smile because you haven't seen or heard from her since she visited you at the hospital. You open the provided link and you are in a waiting room because the lesson will start in 10 minutes, you take a sip of your drink when you see another face appear on the screen. ''Y/N how have you been?'' Miss Stevens asks excited. ''I have been good'' you answer and she tells you how happy she was when she heard you would finish your degree. ''I'm glad your doing better Y/N truly'' she says with a sweet smile and you can't help but smile too. You have always had a soft spot for your english teacher but you are distracted when some other students join the video call. Your first lesson goes well and over the weekend you were able to catch up on some stuff that you have missed so it wasn't too hard to understand what everyone was talking about today and your homework that you would have to do after this video call. ''How was your first lesson Y/N, was it too much?'' Miss Stevens ask but you reassure her everything was fine ''I'm looking forward to see you in my next lesson tomorrow'' she says and ends the call with a smile. After finishing your first lesson you start on the homework and the things provided in your schedule, a big part of your final grade will be an essay and you love writing so you start making some preparations and you visualize some ideas you have. After a while you finish all your work for the day and you decide you need some air because your head is hurting a little bit. It's lunch time and you walk to the kitchen to grab an apple or something when you see Wilhemina's painkillers and lunch still on the kitchen table. ''Damn it she must have forgot them'' you think to yourself remembering that Wilhemina left in a hurry this morning after sleeping in a bit which is highly unusual for the woman who is always on time but you both were very busy last night so it's not a big surprise. You get your phone and dial Matthew's number ''Hello Matthew could you drop me off at Mina's work? she forgot her medicine'' you explain and he answers ''Of course Miss'' before making his way to you. After ending the call you quickly walk to the bedroom and change into some nice clothes because you have only been in a hoodie and sweatpants all morning. This would be the first time you will see Wilhemina's work and you know she takes it seriously so you wanna make a good first impression there. You decide to wear a purple sweatshirt and skirt knowing Wilhemina will go nuts. After getting dressed you walk to the front door and take the bag with her lunch and medicine and walk towards Matthew waiting by the car.

 After getting dressed you walk to the front door and take the bag with her lunch and medicine and walk towards Matthew waiting by the car