Chapter 4

That night, Jaanvi didn't slept and just kept thinking about what happened today...

After 10 days...Jaanvi and Arjun's bond grew closer as Jaanvi visited Arjun daily and took good care of him...

Rohan was very happy now...He has seen that love and care in #Arvi 's eyes...He knew soon Arjun and Jaanvi would realise their immense love for each other...

In the garden, Arjun and Jaanvi were having a walk and Jaanvi was telling him what happened in college today...In evening, Jaanvi tells him whatever is taught in college that day and every small detail...They laugh together spend time together...

All these days Siddharth has been quietly observing all this...somehow he was okay with all this...

Nowadays even Riya comes with Jaanvi...Riya and Rohan were sitting in Rohan's room and talking...

Rohan: Riya agar tum bura na mano toh ek baat bolu ??

Riya: Arey yaar Rohan tum aaj bhi yeh formality karte ho...boli jo bolna hai...

Rohan: Inn dino maine dekha hai Arjun ko...Jab bhi Jaanvi usske paas hoti hai woh bohot khush rehta hai...please bura mat maan na but I think Arjun loves her...

Riya literally jumps with excitement and hugged Rohan...🤩🤩🤩

Riya: Ohhhhh myyyyyy Goddddddd !!!!! Seriously...I'm sooooo happy..

Rohan felt butterflies in his stomach 🦋🦋

Rohan: Hey !!! Shushhh...Mai sure nahi hu..mujhe aisa lagta hai...

Riya: Ofoooo dumbo 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️...Mujhe bhi yeh lagta hai...saaf saaf dikhta hai yaar...Jaanvi ne aaj tak kisi ke liye aise nahi kiya jitna Arjun ke liye karti hai...

Rohan: I'm not dumb okay 😑😒😒...Aur yeh baat maine hi shuru ki thi...tumne nahi toh khudko zyada smart mat samjho😑😑

Riya: Like seriously 🙄🙄
Abhi yeh baat zyada important hai ya #ArVi ki baat🤩🤩

Rohan: Yaar tum topic pe kyu nahi rehti...ab kaun hai yeh Arvi ?? Pehle Jaanvi aur Arjun ka toh kar do 😒

Riya laughs and says,

Riya: Ab tum yeh prove kar rahe ho ki tum dumb ho😂😂
Arey buddhu Arvi matlab Arjun aur Jaanvi 🤦‍♀️
Arjun ka Ar aur Jaanvi ka Vi make ArVi 😂😂

Rohan: Ohhhh toh clear kara karo na...waise kya plan hai ? Kaise realise karwaenge inhein??

Riya: Woh toh sochna padega...Hmmmmm let me think about it...kal baat karte hai abhi jaana padega...mere assignments bhi rehte hai...

*In the garden*

Arjun: Hahahaha mai jaanta hi tha ladkiyaan aise hi kisi ko nahi chodti...😂😂

Jaanvi: I know...I was literally ROFLing 😂😂

They were talking about some incident in college where 2 girls were fighting and everyone else were watching that hilarious scene...

Arjun suddenly became serious...He held her hand...and they had an eye lock...

Arjun: Jaanvi Thank You...Mera khayaal rakhne ke liye...Agar uss dinn tum nahi aati toh mai darwaaza nahi kholta aur...

Jaanvi interrupted in between...

Jaanvi: Aur tum mujhse bohot maar khaate...jo nahi hua usske baare mein mat socho Arjun...Aane waale kal ke baare mein socho...

Arjun: You're right...Chalo andar chale...Tumhein ghar bhi jaana hoga na...aaj late ho gayi ho...

Jaanvi: Haa kal college bhi hai...time ka pata hi nahi chala...bye see you tomorrow

Arjun: Bye..

Jaanvi and Riya went to their house and Arjun went in his room and took rest...

Next day in college

Jaanvi was a bit late today that's why she wasn't allowed in class for 1st lecture (Rules are rules for everyone be it the topper or a average student😌😌)

That's why Jaanvi thought to go to Library and finish her novel...

The block in which library was there is a bit far from Jaanvi's class and very less people come to library as centre of attraction is always the canteen...

The corridor was silent and Jaanvi was walking suddenly someone held her hand and pushed her back...

She was packed between the wall and that person...

She recognizes that person and he is Jatin...He had an evil smile on his face...

Jatin: Ab kaha jaogi Jaanvii...ab toh tumhaara woh pyaara Arjun bhi nahi hai college mein...ab tumhein bachaane waala koi nahi hai jaanvii

She hated the way and the tone in which he called her Jaanvi...

Jaanvi: Jatin leave me warna bohot pachtaoge...bohot zyada...

Jatin: Aur kyu ?? Tumhaara woh boyfriend aayega bachaane huh ?? 😏😏

Jaanvi: Arjun mera dost hai...accha dost..humaari dosti ke baare mein kuch bhi kehne waale hote kaun ho tum

Jatin: Arey arey tumhaari DOSTI ke toh charche pure college mein hai...roz jaati ho na uss se milne..usske ghar..

Jaanvi: Dekho Jatin bakwaas mat karo...mujhe jaane do chup chaap...

Jatin: arey maine toh bas ek sawaal kiya..roz milne jaati ho na usske ghar...usske kamre mein...Abhi tak toh bohot kuch kar lia hoga na tumne...common baby batao bhi

Jaanvi was now fuming coz she was so done with his shit...She pushed him back and slapped him hard...

Jaanvi: Apni hadd mein rehna seekho...Ainda se mujhse baat karne se pehle baat karne ka saleeka seekh ke aana...Ek aur baat..yeh jo thappad pada hai na...yeh yaad rakhna...mere haath ki jo ungliyaan chapi hai na chehre pe woh yaad dilaati rahengi mere saath kaise pesh aana hai...

And she lefts..Now Jatin was fuming...

Jatin: Tujhe toh mai dekh lunga...Daya ki bheekh maangegi tu Jaanvi Kapoor 😡👿

Jaanvi was really very angry and went to her house and tried to relax and calm down...she knew people talk shit about them but she is a mature girl who doesn't care what people think about her...She just calmed herself and went to meet Arjun...

She was really happy to hear that Arjun will be coming to college from next week...

She went home early coz she had to finish today's work...

Somewhere in Mumbai

A big building in which very advanced technology was used...A girl walked inside the headquarter and everyone stood up and greeted her...

She stood in front of a large screen...Arjun ke room ki live recording dikhao...

Those people were keeping an eye on Arjun 😱😱😱😱

Ohhhhh myyyyyy godddddd
Someone is spying them

What do you think ??

Let me know in the comments

Next update coming soon...
Till then, who is that lady ?? And why is she spying on Arjun ??

Do you think something bad is gonna happen ??

Stay tuned for next update and don't forget to vote, share and comment on the story....

Next update soon
Till then, Bye !!