Chapter 7

A/N: The uniform your wearing I think it's similar to the one in the anime. Okaa-san or the abbreviation "Kaa-san" means mom in Japanese.
✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿
Y/N POV

I went over to Reki's house to say hi to Kaa-san. Tadashi took me there and waited outside while I walked into the house. I heard Reki say

"I'm leaving"

"Hold on, not yet," I said grabbing his color and pulling him back inside.

"Y/N-san how are you?" she said giving me a hug

"Kon'nichiwa, okāsan, tachiyoritakattanode, reki o gakkō ni tsurete ikimasu" (Hi, mom I just wanted to stop by and I will be taking Reki to school.)

We stopped hugging to see Reki's sister this time, not Nana she was in her pajamas and her toothbrush in her mouth.

"Y/N!" she yelled with a smile

"Hey! See you later. I gotta go" I said as I grabbed Reki's hand

I heard her yell

"Bye!"

We skated past Tadashi who tried to stop me but let me go. When we got to Langa's stop he greeted us with a good morning.

"Morning!" I greeted

"What do you wanna do today?" Reki asked

"How about Big Woods course?" Langa replied

"Sounds good!" I spoke out

We skated down and Langa threw us a bottle of water which I caught. Reki skated ahead and grinded on the railing. He looked back at us to see if we could do better but I let Langa go first. He skated down on the ramp and skated on the wall and tapped the star.

I grinded on the railing and skated to the ramp which gave me more momentum to get on the wall and touch higher than the star.

'Easy'

We looked back to see Reki's mouth open as well as a few other kids behind him.

"Whoa! Pretty good!" Reki excitedly said

The kids were amazed and we just high-fived each other. Later on, I was picked up by Tadashi and asked to change to follow Ainosuke to a meeting.

✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿
With Adam

"I'm assuming you were able to squash the route from Maeda Construction," Mr. Takano asked as we walked out the room.

"Yes. The secret account ledger has already been disposed of, as well." Ainosuke replied

"I'm counting on you two. If they find out I've been receiving funding, I must take my badge off" Mr. Takano said

"Yes sir" I firmly said while looking down at my tablet.

When we walked out of the hallway we were stopped by a red-haired woman who I found out to be Kiriko Kamata an inspector.

"Mr. Takano, I would like to speak with you about suspicions of collision concerning Nagahama Dam" Kamata-sama called out

Ainosuke stepped in and stated

"It's just like how I explained during the assembly. The bidding was done according to the regulations."

Kamata-sama responded by saying

"I am so disappointed. Sticking to your old-fashioned logic of factions, you're covering for more tenured members of the Diet."