Chapter 1

A/N: Your outfit is on top and this '' means she is talking in her mind and I know nothing about skating so please educate me on it.
✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿
Author's POV

Y/N and Reki were always friends since they were kids. Reki had introduced Y/N to skating which she had totally mastered at a young age. In "S" she was called the Princess of the "S" community.

Right now, They were skating and heading to "S" to skate but not for fun for a battle with shadow. More specifically a race between Shadow and Reki. Y/N was very worried for Reki due to her acting like a mother. Also, his sister's asking her to watch over him since they don't trust him on his own.
✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿ღ❀✿
Y/N's POV

We were skating to meet our boss.

"Reki are you sure you want to battle Shadow. I know what he sa-" I tried to say only to be interrupted

"I got to prove a point Y/N," he said looking straight ahead

'A point my ass'

I have known Reki my whole life and he has been someone I care about a lot he doesn't care about a lot of what others care about. He only cares about skating. He finds his happiness in skating.

'At least he could put his happiness in me sometimes'

I know he cares about me more than skating but that doesn't mean I can't be jealous of a skateboard. We had gotten to the boss's car and I hopped in the back and Reki hopped in the front.

"You're late Y/N and Reki," our boss said

"Sorry!" We said at the same time and laughed

I picked up our boss's pet and started to pet him which he loved. We had gotten to "S" and people were skating in the middle and they had managed to dodge the car.

"Jeez that was dangerous," the boss said

"It's all hyped as usual," Reki said

"Reki are you sure that you want to do this" I questioned

"Yes I got to prove that I'm a great skateboarder," he said

"*sigh*"

We got out of the car and rode on our skateboard to where Shadow was.

"I thought you made a run for it," Shadow said

"I'm going to have you take back the fact that you dissed my skating, Shadow!" Reki said

Everyone else started yelling and getting hyped.

'What are these idiots yelling for?'

"Hahaha, Princess you seem to be ready for a show," Shadow stated

"Yeah so what I'm still rooting for Reki"

I walked over to the starter and asked

"Is everything ready"

"Yes" he replied

"Then let's begin"

I was going to follow beside them as they race. When the flag waved it was time to go and I took the upper route that was meant for skaters to watch the race.

As the race began and to my expectation, Shadow was in the lead with Reki catching up.

"Hey! You're never gonna catch up to me like that" Shadow yelled

"Yes you can Reki" I yelled down at him

'Maybe if I speed up I can encourage Reki to go as well'

He was finally catching up to Shadow and it was just a little more and he had passed Shadow.