Jisung nodded his head. "Y-Yeah I'd like that." Jisung spoke with a quiet voice. He turned quickly and began to speed down the hall, looking where he was going this time.

That was the first time I've ever talked to Minho in my life. And he knew my name- oh my god he knows my face AND my name? I think I'm going to faint!

Jisung quickly found his classroom and knocked on the door. His teacher, Mrs. Park, opened the door and stared at him blankly. She moved out of the way for Jisung to walk in. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Han."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park, it won't happen again." Jisung muttered.

Jisung made his way to his desk in the back of the classroom and sat in his seat. He watched Mrs. Park teach her lesson for around an hour before the rest of their class was free time. Jisung fumbled around in his backpack and whipped out his notebook where he writes down whatever he feels. So basically a diary.

Jisung clicked his black pen and began to write. He hunched over so no one could read what he was about to jot down on the lined paper.

1/31/21

Dear diary,

Today could've possibly been the most terrific day of the school year. My crush, Lee Minho, not only ran into me but spoke to me! It makes me feel... discombobulated at the fact he now knows my face and he knew my name as well!

He's so lovely to talk to. His voice is so graceful and soft when he talks, it's almost like hearing a siren lure you in. His skin is so clear and spotless, and it has a golden-like glow to it. And his smile, gosh it's so alluring. It's like he could smile and all will be well in the world. His eyes might be a darker color but they're very dazzling and shiny, I could really stare into them all day. They're also very feline shaped, which makes him even more stunning. And his dainty, little nose; it's as if it was sculpted by the gods above. It might be a smaller nose, but it was sharp and came to a nice point, he could cut the air into shards.

I know this sounds all very creepy but it's so easy to admire him from afar. Looking at him face to face for the first time in a closer distance made the admiration in my heart for him grow.

Of course, with my clumsy self, I crashed into him rushing to class. I had my nose stuck in a book, quite literally, while practically running in the halls. After we bumped into each other, I fell pretty hard on the floor. When I hit my head and saw Minho peering down on me, I thought I might've had a concussion from the fall and that I was seeing things, but thank heavens I wasn't.

And he knew my name! He said "Jisung, right?"

Now, I'm no popular kid in this school, and I've only watched Minho from a distance. Or instead of watching, I would say lovingly gaze from behind. That sounds much better, yes.

I've had a few classes with Minho but I never thought he'd know who I ever was. I am the introverted kid that sits in the back that reads for fun. Why would anyone know who I am if I don't put it out there? But Minho did, and it made my heart flutter, like a butterfly feverishly flapping its wings.

Minho was so polite and even found my book in the hall when I thought I lost it. He spoke with no venom laced in his voice. He didn't seem mad at all that I crashed into him just cause I was reading a book. It makes my feelings inside grow for him even more knowing he's entirely

Before Jisung could finish writing out his thoughts, the bell rang all throughout the school. He looked up at the clock hanging from the wall, realizing it was already time to leave for school. Jisung looked down at his desk to see a variety of colorful pens scattered across his desk with a notebook and a few pencils in the corner. Panic set in his heart that he didn't bother to look at the time before he started writing.