Chapter 17 Going To Tell

Fawn POV.

I looked out the window watching trees pass me when my phone went off. I grab my phone from my bag and open the new text that I had got from Jeremy. I smiled and opened the text.

From Jer
Hello Fawn. I was just wondering if I could see your soulmarks. All of them 
4:56 pm

I quickly look away from the text message from Jer and stare at Klaus, “Wait… where are you taking me?” I asked him curious. Klaus looked away from the road to me and all he did and say to me was smile and say, "You'll see"

I roll my eyes but smile at him. I went back to my phone and looked at the text message again. He wants pictures of all four soulmates soulmarks? 

Should I send him a picture...? I should I can easily take a close up picture of them or get Klaus to take them and send them to him. I can just take the picture close up and not far away so it doesn’t need to show my scars. I quickly and carefully took a picture of his soulmark and sent it to him. 

To Jer
Hi Jeremy. Could I ask why? 😀. Here is yours. 
5:02 pm

I had quickly got a text back from him

From Jer
I just want to see them. I'm just curious about what they look like. And thank you beautiful for showing me my soulmark again.
5:03 pm

“Klaussss….?” I sang his name out, my head went to the side so i was looking at him, “yesss…. Love?” he asks back. I giggle, smiles and slightly shake my head,  “Could you take a couple of pitchers for me?" I ask him. He looks over to, smiles and nods his head. He pulls the car over and stops it so we could be safe. 

"What do you want to take pictures of?" He asks. "Well Jeremy wants to see all of my soulmarks for some reason. But when you take the pictures could you take them close up?” I ask him.

Third person POV. 
A few seconds later

Klaus had agreed to take the pictures for her. So he sat back and held her phone with the camera open and ready to go, she pulled her sleeves up and got close to him. Klaus saw his soulmark and he felt a light feeling. He took the pictures and then placed the phone down and quickly placed his hands onto the back of her neck and pulled her into a kiss. Fawn giggles and kisses him back, she places her hands onto his face softly and giggles again. His hands move from neck and rest on her hips and he smiles onto her warm kiss. 

Both of them eyes are closed as the kiss is slowly turning heated. His hands were moved up waist lightly making her giggle, she pulls away and he quickly follows her lips and connects them again making her go into a giggling fit. "Ok, ok. We need to send these pictures to Jeremy. And we also still have food at the back. We don't want it to cool down" she said between kissing him. 

Klaus just smirks an countuins to kiss her, this time harder making her slightly moan out into the kiss. Her cheeks heated up as she made that sound but also the fact that her core was aching and getting wet.