Chapter 9 Sooth

WARING talks about self harm, eating disorder, talks about close to death experience, talks about weed use.

(just want to place something here. I'm fricken single and depressed. I have never had anyone like me so i have never had one of those gross romantic moments with anyone. I also don't like when people pity me or be loving towards me. Mostly when it's family. So i have never really had something romantic told to me…. So…when it comes to writing things like that I'm not the best, but I will do my best on writing the scenes. But i'm sorry now that it sucks.)

Chapter 9 Sooth

Small time skip - 7 minutes 

Third person pov.

Jeremy saw her eyes wander from his and he didn't want her mind to wander the opposite way so he guides her attention back to his, “Hey, look at me” he soothes out. 

Fawn’s eyes snap back to him, “I’m sorry” she mumbles out. He bites her lip and shuffles closer to him. “There's nothing to be sorry about, baby girl” he said calmly. He smooths her hair and kisses her forehead, she just melts even more into him. 

Fawn didn't know what was really happening right now. She was still having a battle with her constant thoughts running through her head, but this time as she stared into his brown eyes she felt this whole different sensation rush through her body. The way he talked to her calmed her nerves and racing heart; down enough that she wasn’t shaking and her heart didn't feel like it was going to burst any minute. 

Jeremy was soothing her down enough where she had less thoughts rushing through her head because he kept her attention locked onto him, his voice, his eyes, his expression. He made sure to keep it on him. Whenever he saw her eyes wander he got them back onto his, everytime Jeremy felt her try to get closer to him he would kiss her forehead and say that everything will be ok; then continued his speech about everything. 

He promised her that he will never leave her, he will stay by her side for the rest of his life. He promised her that he would never judge her. He did his best to tell her to ignore and to never believe the negative thoughts, and try to find the positive in things. At the end of his speech fawn was hugging him tightly with her eyes closed softly and listening to his heartbeat. 

She has heard all of that before, plenty of time and from plenty of different doctors, therapists, roommates, friends, strangers and of course her mother. Did she believe them? No not one bit. It's hard for her to grasp those things as everything is hard for her. Jeremy saying it…. It was the same but also different. 

Jeremy has been the first person to ever really calmed her down enough to stay calm. Her mind still raced around the room and she still had her guilty depressed feelings, but just being with him and being in his arms made everything feel better. She didn't understand it but she wasn't going to question it yet. 

She hasn't felt like this for the longest time and she wanted that to last. 

Time skip. At 11:17 am

Third person pov still. 
Fawn and Jeremy were working on placing everything she had bought in a big blue bine she got from her mom's room. She asked for one and Liz had one free and was quick to give it to Fawn. 

Fawn was calmed down now. She was feeling better with Jeremy being with her. He was making her laugh, giggle, blush and talk a bit more than usually. Jeremy wasn't that kind of person who talks a lot, but he has always been the one who talked the most in this friendship relationship. When they were younger he was always telling her stories and funny jokes to make her smile, laugh and giggle. When he was older like thirteen he would always try to make her laugh, smile, giggle and blush, the mission was to make her blush and smile most of the time. The laugh and giggles were a very big bonus to him.  

Fawn spoke to him, less then him but still talked to him. But then again if anyone would walk in on them they would probably only hear Jeremy talk and ramble on with her right beside him with a big smile on her face. 

Fawn eyes shot wide and looked at him, “Wait! Wait, you smoked weed before?” she asks, shocked. Fawn right now was craving to smoke some, she was feeling her back start to hurt again.

She had hurt her back when she was nine years old. Jeremy and her were at the park being watched by Liz and Jeremy's mother when it happened. Jeremy had gone first and when he got to the end he swung around and turned to her. He had his cute nine year old smile on his face. He had called her over and she grabbed a hold of the bars and started to swing towards him. She was slower than him since she was very smaller than him, as she was reaching half way her sleeve had not gone down and when she swung to grab the bar in front of her she had slipped and fell to the ground hitting her butt first and cracking three lower disks. 

She was in pain and she has been in pain since then. If she does too much pain in her back. Walking from the bus station and to almost home had killed her. She was in so much pain but she just pushed through it because she knew that if she wanted to she could go out and smoke and the pain would wander away from her. 

Smoking weed for her isn't just for her back pains, it helps her in plenty of ways. One reason would be for her back pains, a second reason for using it is for her eating disorder it helps her to eat more and keep things down, a third reason for using is that it does help her mellow and calm down. There are plenty of other reasons why she does it. 

“Yeah I smoked weed because…” he started but slowed down as he didnt know how to say it since Fawn didn't know yet. The way his voice and expression had changed and she had seen it.

She raised his eyebrow at him and stepped towards him, “What… Why did you start to smoke?” she asks him. She steps over to him and places her hand onto his shoulder softly. 

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.