part 9

Half way to 1000 reads. Thankyou!!!

I also edited my character inspiration for Ayla, more Crytal Reed in Teen Wolf vibes.
_______________________________________

{Riven's POV}

I woke up at around 9am. Early and a Saturday but this chair really wasn't the best thing to sleep on. She slept for the rest of the night though, so at least it helped. I think.

I waited until she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful when sleeping compared to how angry she was just a few hours ago.

Guilt was all I felt. When she told me about the file I knew instantly who did it and I felt bad.

That's why I was so nice. I helped Beatrix break into the office, I didn't try stop her from taking that file or even ask what she was going to do with it.

Maybe I shouldn't feel this bad but just seeing how fucked up everything because of Bea, it just pisses me off.

I'd spent this week with her. Hanging out, kissing, fucking for gods sake and here I was, dealing with all the shit she created. She'd even gotten Dane wrapped around her finger.

I just don't why she told them all. After a week of having all this information, why now? To fuck with all out minds probably.

She was good at that.

Fuck this. I'm not worrying about Beatrix any longer, she can do whatever she wants. She's got Dane following her around like a lost puppy anyway.

I decided to go get breakfast and bring it back here because I'm sure firefly doesn't wanna go see everyone.

{Ayla's POV}

I woke up because I smelled some good food. Opening my eyes I saw 2 hash browns placed on the table next to me.

I looked up and saw Riven, "For me?" he just nodded so I sat up and started eating them. I wondered what the time was.

Half 9. On a Saturday. What is he on?

I finished one, "Thanks but why are you up so early, I doubt anyone is actually awake right now."

He just shrugged and sat down on his bed, which I was now sat up in, "I didn't get much sleep last night, plus you need to go back."

I knew he was right. I knew I needed to go back and face the music but I didn't want too. I sighed and nodded at him.

"I know, I will. I probably should go anyway. I already stayed the night, I think I've overstayed my welcome." I said as I slowly stood up just in my jumper and his black shorts.

I spun my finger in a circle signalling for him to turn around while I changed back into my jean's so I didn't look homeless when I got back.

He complied with no comments this time. I got changed and thanked him, which I never thought I would do.

"No problem Firefly. I felt bad because I helped her, the least I could do." I could see the guilt on his face and my stomach knotted.

I don't know why but seeing him full of guilt and slightly sad, I guess it was just weird. He was usually sarcastic, making dirty jokes and teasing me, yet here he was helping me with no hesitation.

"I don't blame you. It wasn't your fault even-though you are still an arsehole," He dramatically held his hand over his heart.

I shook my head and laughed. I shouted bye as I walked down the corridor to go down the stairs.

Two minutes and I would be back at my suite. I wasn't nervous to see Aisha, not even Stella because she seemed to defend me.

Musa seemed calm but anything was calm compared to Flora. She was the one I dreaded seeing most.