(But it's closer to her arm) 

To My little Soulmate ❤
I just want to see them. I'm just curious about what they look like. And thank you beautiful for showing me my soulmark again.
5:03 pm

From My Mate ❤ 
Ok. Sure. Just dont show anyone. 
5:15 pm

(Close up to the tattoo rather then far away)

I waited until i got another text from her and when i did i quickly got in and checked the new texts. I looked at all the pictures she sent me and I smiled. I placed my phone back down and looked up to Damon.

"Can I see your soulmark?" I asked bluntly. 

Third person POV. 

Damon stops eating and stares at the wall. Little Gilbert wanted to see Damon's soulmark. Why?

"What for?" He asks. He turned into the chair and looked at Jeremy with a raised eyebrow. Jeremy shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just curious" he said. He didn't want to get Damons hopes up so he didn't want to say anything about the real reason why he wanted to see his soulmark. 

Damon rolled his eyes and went back to staring at the wall. "Please," Jeremy said. "I won't stop bothering you until you show me," he added. 

Damon sighs. He knew Jeremy wouldn't stop and he can't kill him. He groans and gets up from the spot and walks over to him. He pulled his shirt down and showed him his soulmark. 

Jeremy knew it

Jeremy knew it. He had called it. 

"Happy?" Damon asks. He went back to where he was sitting. "Thanks," Jeremy said. 

Jeremy nodded his head and looked away from damon. He tapped his fingers on the counter trying to figure out what's going to happen next. He didn't want to ruin Fawns time with Klaus, so he was going to wait until tomorrow or later that night to tell her that he knows one of her other soulmates. 

He didn't know what to do with Damon. Should he tell him? Should he wait until later to tell him about Fawn?  

Jeremy got up from his spot and left the room and the house. He had his keys on him so he was quick to unlock his car door and got in. He needed a place to think without others hearing him so he left. He needed a drive, a calming nice drive so he could think things through. 

Damon sat there confused on what just had happened with Jeremy and him. That was odd, but after thinking this through for a few seconds he was done with him and sat there staring at the wall.

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for any short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list

Marvel. 
Spiderman (All Movies, all spidermans), Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Venom, X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man.

DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

Anime shows. 
Blue Exorcist, Vampire Knight, Black Butler, The Host Club, Yuri on ice, RWBY, Haikyuu!!. 

Disney/Pixar 
Descendants, Onward, The Incredibles, Big Hero 6, The Owl House.

Dreamwork 
How to Train Your Dragon 1, 2, 3 and series, Rise of the Guardians, trollhunters tales of arcadia, 3 below tales of arcadia, wizards tales of arcadia. 

Nickelodeon 
Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Danny Phantom

Tv Shows.
Supernatural, Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, Community, Stranger Things.

 Movies.
The Hobbit, The Great Gatsby, Night at the museum, Marvel, DC, Star Wars, Joker, Pitch Perfect,

I don't know what to call. 
Gravity, Falls, Slugterra, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, She-Ra, Harley Quinn, Carmen Sandiego, creepypasta, The Dragon Prince.

You can request whenever you want and as much as you want. I will try to get every single one written for you. I may not do some and that would be either i can't see myself being able to write it or it makes me uncomfortable. 
I don't judge. 
BUT i only write for Female readers or OC, not Male readers or OC.
I write x readers. GirlxGirl, MenxGirl.