●Hunting (Fluff/Implied Smut)●

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings: 

Kidnapping

Death/Murder

Stabbing/Knives

Taking organs/cannibalism

Taking off fingers and hands

Sidenote: I had writer's block this week so if it's slightly half-assed and unedited blame that

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course you pick the windiest day so far this week to go out." Will grumbled from under his breath, shooting his lover an annoyed glare.

Hannibal gave a quiet chuckle, rumbling in his chest as the other's anger increased with the sound. Will's coat was tucked tightly around him, collar turned up and framing a thick scarf. One hand was stuffed into a pocket whilst the other reluctantly clutched Hannibal's.

"If you wish to enjoy the dinner I have planned tonight, we have to get the last few ingredients." The older man returned softly, feeling Will give his hand an angry squeeze.

"Why bring me along?"

"I enjoy your company. And I promised we'd spend today together." Hannibal answered sweetly, running his hand over the other's knuckles. The material of his leather gloves brushed against Will's woolen ones.

"When I imagined spending a day together, I imagined not leaving bed and having fun there." His husband retorted, his voice somewhat muffled from behind the scarf.

"We will have our fun. Dinner shall come first, and for dinner I need grapes, along with some other fruits for later use." Hannibal gave a nod, lightly ushering Will to the side to avoid another walking couple.

The sidewalks of Dinan, France weren't exactly busy. It was a rural town with cobblestone streets and a rustic feel. Hannibal couldn't help to admire the area as it were.

Will was framed by trees dotted with deepened scarlets, blazing oranges, and striking yellows. It was a truly beautiful sight and would reserve a space within the rooms of his head. The man's woodsy smell blended with the sharp breeze of autumn, along with the nauseating smell of cheap aftershave.

He would feel Will stiffen as another gust of wind blew past them, his curls whipping around his face. They were long, reaching past his ears and down the base of his neck. Unlike his time in prison, they were well kept, looking and feeling soft to the touch.

"I hate you. It's way too windy for this, I'm gonna get blown away." Will persisted, a subtle pout to his wind chapped lips. He looked like a begging child who had just been told 'no'.

"I love you too. You won't be blowing away anytime soon, my hand is in yours keeping you grounded." Hannibal reassured, his amusement sparking up again. He adored this side of Will. Rather, he adored every side of Will.

Will gave a mumbling of a curse, receiving a pointed and disapproving stare as they tucked into the stalls of the open market. Other customers were already browsing the produce, few and far between. It wasn't crowded and it seemed to be freshly stocked.

Hannibal picked up a basket from the stack, stepping down the rows of product for his desired fruit. Will followed next to him, the anger within him dying down now that they had arrived. The two stepped around, finding the needed grapes and picking out a few others to refill their fruit bowl at home.