Chapter Fourteen: The Truth

Midoriya looked at his phone blankly.

"Hey Izuku, maybe Todoroki is running late..."

"He's not."

Uraraka stood there for a while, not knowing how to respond she suggested to continue the small party without him but Deku didn't reply. It was a sign for her to leave him alone to his thoughts.

______________

"I didn't know you were a huge fan of video games Bakugou."

"HEY HEY HEY!! DON'T GO AROUND SNOOPING IN MY STUFF!!"
Bakugou growled and went between shoto and a book self that held mainly video games and figurines.

"Sorry"

"Tsk"

They stood that way for a while. Bakugou slowly processed how close they were. Shoto looked to be looking around him but Bakugou felt his heart beating fast as shotos eyes were looking up and down.

They made eye contact for a second.

"Oh..."

shoto whisper under his breath. He slowly reached his hand out to the side of Bakugous face. Almost as if he was pinning him to the book self.

Katsukis face was becoming red.

'H-huh w-what is he doing?!?' Shoto didn't have an expression so Bakugou couldn't read him, his mind was going wild as he began feeling shotos breath on his skin of his neck.

'Wait! This can't be happening now! Seriously? I mean it's not like I don't mind but but--'

"This is way too soon!" Bakugou yelped and shoto pulled something that was next to him.

It was a video game.

He backed away and looked at the game.

"I remember seeing my older brother play this, I always wanted to try it but never had the nerve to ask him."

He glanced back at Bakugou with a blank expression, rising a eyebrow.

"What's too soon?"

Bakugou felt this soul leave his body.

His knees shaking causing him to collapse. He covered his face in embarrassment.

"Bakugou, what's wrong?"

"Todoroki....YOU BASTARD!"

Bakugou snapped up and snatched the video game.

"Huh what did I do?"

"AH I HATE YOU!"

"what?"

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT? IT'S LIKE TO ENJOY IT YOU JERK!"

"I don't know what you mean? Did I do something to upset you?"

"UPSET ME? AHHH YOU'RE SO OBLIVIOUS!"

Bakugou was swinging the game back and forth. Shoto was on guard, afraid the game would hit him.

Suddenly a phone begin to ring. Bakugou snapped from his angry spree. Shoto looked down and digged inside the side pocket of his pants to take out his phone.

"It's midoriya."

Bakugou put the game down and sat on his bed with a pout on his face.

Shoto answered.

"Midori--"

"Ah Shoto! where are you? Everyone is here!"

"Oh right well you see I uh..."