"Why? I mean I know what I said was fucked up, but she acting like my mom and that shit is annoying." She said, getting annoyed at the thought.

"She's not acting like your mom, she's being an older sister and trying to lead y'all in the right direction. Constance isn't even my sister or my girl and I love how caring and supportive she is towards me. That's how she is and that's what she's doing. So, you gonna apologize?"

"I guess so." She answered not really wanting to. She didn't think it was necessary in her opinion.

The room fell silent between them and they both knew what was about to come. Aanya lean down towards him as she slip her hand in his shirt.

"Quickie?"

"Sure."

Dre leg shook as he sat in the principal office

Dre leg shook as he sat in the principal office. He look at the secretary who look at him over her glasses. She gave him a disappointed head shake making Dre gulp hard. The door to the principal office opened and he quickly looked over.

"Thank you for your honesty, Mike. You can go back to class." Principal Anderson said, giving Mike a pat on the shoulder.

Dre stare at Mike who refused to make eye contact. He kept looking at him as he walked out the office.

"Mr. Kingston, I'll see you know." Principal Anderson said, motioning for him to come into his office. Dre sigh lowly getting up and walking inside.

He took a seat in the chair in front of the desk. Principal Anderson shut the door then proceeded to take a seat at his desk. He clasp his hands together, sighing.

"Do you know why your in here, Mr. Kingston?" He asked and Dre nodded his head.

"Well, then I should tell you that because of you selling drugs to minors in and out of school, your expelled." Principal Anderson told him and Dre heart dropped.

"Did Mike tell you that?" Dre asked.

"I can't tell you that, Mr. Kingston. All I can tell you is that you can no longer attend this school. I also need to inform you that because you sold drugs to a minor and he almost died, the police are taking you into custody and you'll be sent to a juvenile detention." Mr. Anderson continued, Dre heart shattering even more.

"Mr. Anderson, I'm sorry okay. I didn't mean to, it was a mistake. I don't wanna go." Dre voice cracked as his eyes started to water.

He didn't want to go to a detention center. He knew he messed up and he was fixing himself until this happened. And the fact that his own best friend ratted him out made things much more worse. His life was over with and all because of his wrong doing.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kingston, but you committed a crime and you have to suffer the consequences. Your a bright young man, but you made a very bad decision this time." He told him, Dre sniffled as tears roll down his cheeks.