Chapter 13: Time

Começar do início

I thought it was perfect to go out tonight. I picked out simple jewelry to match with my hair up. I knew the marks on my back would show but at this point I don't care anymore. I picked out shiny shoes which matched perfectly. My makeup wasn't too heavy because I knew i'd probably be dancing and it's going to be dark.

As I finished getting ready I was totally lost in thought, I wonder how the bar will be like and does Tom own more?

"Are you ready, darling?" Tom knocked, then came in.

I stood up quickly so Tom can see me. "Yes," I did a little spin.

"You look gorgeous as ever," Tom took my hand spun me then dipped me into a kiss.

I giggled, "romantic are we?"

"Always," he smirked.

Once I was standing back I up I checked Tom out, "you don't look too bad yourself!" I smiled. Tom wore a classic white button up with black dress pants. He looked so good dressed like this.

"Thank you," He kissed my forehead. "Let's go-"

"Wait let me get my purse," I grabbed my purse quickly, put everything I needed inside.

"Ready now?"

"Yes," I gave Tom flashy smile. He gave me his arm and we walked down to the front of the house, outside the boys were waiting for us.

"You look amazing y/n!" Harrison spat out, the twins nodded in agreement.

"Thank you!" I responded. Harry opened the door to the limo and he all went inside. I want first, Tom second, Harrison, then the twins. "I cant wait until Paddy is older."

"Me too," Sam chimed in. Tom smiled. We continue small conversation as we rode to the night club. We arrived and the place and when I got out the limo i felt the red like hitting my face, there was 2 triangle red lights on top of the door, (picture above for reference) the place was call Inferno that would explain all the red coming from inside as the doors swung open. We walked inside past the long line of people who were waiting I kinda felt bad but Tom does own the place. After passing a few people at the door through the small hallway we we're finally inside. The first look was a bar with red lights and red bar stools \/

 The first look was a bar with red lights and red bar stools \/

"This place is nice!" I whispered in Toms ear.

"Glad you like it," He smiled and whispered back. He pointed into another direction, "Look that's the popular area." I whipped my head into the direction and say red booth an table, there was also a large dance floor as well.