Chapter 1: The Start

I walked to work like I always do", It's two blocks away from my house, I work in H-azz restaurant in New York. The owner is Harrison Osterfeild but he's rarely there but the place is doing great because I'm the manager. It's kinda weird he'll come in once in a while and with his friend, Tom I think. Harrison is nice he isn't one of those annoying pushover type bosses, I don't really know much about Tom he never speaks though at least when I'm around he doesn't,

"Y/n come and help me with these plates!" My coworker Ana shouted.

"Just one second," I replied. I finished with what I was doing and went to go help, Ana.

"Go take these to table four, this to table eight, and this to table ten where the boss is at." Ana ordered me to do.

"Oh, the boss is here? When did he get here?" I was very confused.

"Not too long ago, he sent me a text to send his regular order for him and Tom." Ana explained to me.

"Alright then I'll send Connie and Noell in just a few to get the orders out, Steve is on Bar today so he won't be helping unless people at the Bar order any food."

"Got it!" Ana replied as soon as I left. I delivered the food to table four and eights and as I was headed to the bosses table noticed in the corner of my as I was waiting tables that Tom was staring at me, it was very subtle but it was weird he's never acknowledged me before.

"Alright boss here are your drinks!" I stated with a smile.

"Thank you y/n ." Harrison replied.

"Thank you." Tom whispered. I paused, I've never heard him speak TO me. He always looks angry, very angry.

"Oh! Yeah! Your welcome!" I panicked a bit. I forgot about it and continue to work.

TOM's POV

Y/n is so bloody hot. All she's going is waiting tables. Harrison tells me she's very smart, why is she working here? "Haz why is y/n working here again?"

"She just needs the money on the side and something to do it." I nodded to Haz's explanation. "Oh look she's coming, say something to her!" I froze.

"Alright boss here are your meals!" Y/N smiles.

"Thank you Y/N." Haz said back.

"Thank you." I whispered. Ugh, why was that so hard? I kinda kill people for a living. I could tell she was a bit shocked, panicked a bit before she left I think.

"Fuck Tom." Harrison laughed his ass off.

"Fuck you Haz." I was angry.

"I love how you kill people and couldn't talk to y/n, she's so easy to talk to." Haz continues to make fun of me. I ate the food quietly and angry.

Y/N's POV

I waited until the crew finished cleaning out their parts of the restaurant to close it up. As I was scanning the place I noticed the boss was still here.

"Hey, boss you closing, or am I?" I walked over to the table.

"As soon as the others finish their part you all can go I'll close up and y/n you can call me Harrison you know what right?" He laughed

"Mmm, I'll think about it, boss." I smiled and laughed. I went back to my little office to get my things. "Alright bye, you two."

"Goodnight y/n." The boys said in sync.

As I was leaving I blushed. Tom said 'good night' to me, odd, but I kinda like hearing his voice. I walked home, it was really nice outside with a light breeze and the sun had already set but I noticed something weird. The car was black and it passed by me a few times. I got freaked out and rushed home to my apartment complex. I opened the door with the key and quickly shut the door behind me, thank god you need a key to get it. I passed the front desk and greeted the night guard and went to my apartment. As I got ready to go to bed and watched a movie I could not stop thinking about that car, it was so familiar but I could pinpoint why. I slowly forgot about the car and dozed off to sleep.