🍂 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 15🍂

Start from the beginning

"I could do anything you toss my way let's get this over with." She motivates herself.

That's the Akari I know.

"Let's begin."

AKARI

It's been 15 minutes since my special training session had begun and I never expected the warm up to be this intense. I was instructed to create 5 water clone of myself, create a mist with no water around and cut a tree down with only my wind based chakra. I had completed ever instruction before Yagura had gotten serious about me learning a new jutsu.

"Akari catch your breath, this is only the beginning. This jutsu I'm about to teach you requires both water and wind chakra natures so passed the first test." He starts off.

I continue to look directly at him. Is this the jutsu that I think it is?

"This jutsu is my jutsu, the coral palm."

"Yes!" I excitedly squeal. I had dreams of this day. I watched Yagura perform this jutsu only twice and each time I witnessed it, I was amazed. I had always asked him when he was going to teach it to me and I was always told in due time. Today finally seems to be the day.

"Now I want you to fuse your wind chakra and water chakra together." He said. I watched him carefully as he made a water clone of himself and pointed.

"Create a gem like dagger and aim it at him." I was instructed.

Fusing chakra is definitely not an easy task. I stood firm trying to manage my chakra natures and it is different from that of just using one chakra. I kept pushing myself. I watched the chakra emulate from my hand and launched it towards his clone.

"Ice." He said.

"It workers then." He concluded his theory.

I was confused to this. I conjured ice but I'm not from the Yuki clan.

"Isn't Ice release a Kekkei Genkai to the Yuki clan?" I ask Yagura. He nods. "So how am I able to use it if I'm not from the clan?" I questioned once more.

"Akari there us a lot of things you do not know about me, for one I am the three tails jinchuriki meaning I can manipulate ice if I chose but I don't depend on it." He began his speech leaving me speechless.

"Since I was little this tail beast was sealed into me and I managed to control it. Now, when your eyes gave out on you and you were low on chakra, I thought you would never wake up I sealed half of the beast into you." He pauses and looks at my paled face.

"So I am also a three tails jinchuriki?" I query him again. "Yes and no. I can't get into the specifics but because of the beast along with your wind and water chakra natures you can use the Yuki clan's most famous ice release." He ends off.

Wow, this is a lot to take in. I can use ice release.

"Now I was hoping to teach you my specific jutsu but now that you confirmed the ice release I want you to create your own, the Ice palm." I nod.

"Coral palm is a growing gem like structure that immobilizes your opponent and then proceeds to cover the persons' body and suffocates them until they meet their demise." I stand listening to everything he's says as he continues on.