22. Kiss After Reject

Start from the beginning

I stared at him in confusion. I bet he could see the hurt in my eyes as well.

"W-why.. did i...did I do something wrong" I asked him holding in my tears.

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

"I have nothing against you Gem. Believe me it's nothing personal but Ive always hated the though of having a mate. But of course in order to be Alpha i need you" He explained not even looking me in the eye. Not even giving me that.

I was hurt by his words. He doesn't want me. And yet I wasn't shocked. This feeling was..is too familiar.

The feeling of being rejected.

"Ooh of course, I totally understand." I smile. I'm okay, it's okay.

"I know about the mate bond and it grows stronger the closer we are together so just reject me and I'll be on my way" I laugh nervously.

I didn't stop the tears from falling but my smile never fell even when it hurt, more then my dad's abuse, more then the rape.

"Why does it hurt this much" I whisper my smile crumbling. It felt like all the pain I've felt in my life came all crushing down. His rejection the final straw.

He freezes, his hand twitching. He was staring at me with longing in his eyes.

I looked up at him and walked to him.

"Reject me and take me home" I begged. I knew the pain that comes after reject but at the moment I didn't care.

Now that I knew he doesn't want me I think going home would be better, I can't take seeing him everyday knowing he doesn't at least like me....

I just can't.

"This is your home now" he spoke coldly.

"No its not. You dont want me so it's best if you reject me and i can leave. I can get out of your hair" I whispered. I feel so many emotions. I can't seem to pick one so I shout. I cry and I beg.

I don't want to stay here. I don't want to feel this pain of not being rejected but yet being rejected .

It hurts more then any pain that I've felt and that's saying alot. I don't know why though...I'm human.

He pushed me against a wall after some time and looked me in the eye.

"You are not going anywhere" he whispered coldly. He left no room for arguments. He was angry and his eyes gold.

"Do you understand?" He asked again. I nod my head but still had tears in my eyes. I only nodded out of fear not that I agreed with him.....

Before I could register what he was doing his lips were on mine.

Our first and probably last kiss.

His kiss was not what I expected it was dominating, It was fast and deep and held so much emotion but the prime one being possession and anger.

He was trying to prove that I belonged to him......

Me being stupid, kissed him back. I followed his lead.

He forced his tongue into my mouth. He held me on my waist tightly while his other hand behind my neck pulling me closer.

This was a kiss I was gonna remember forever. But we had to stop I can't do this he basically rejected me.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes they were gold and i could tell he was fighting his wolf for control.

They were back to silver and when he realised what he did he walked backwards and tore his gaze.

His eyes moved to my lips then back to my eyes.

"Leave" He said harshly. I knew he regretted the kiss.

 I knew he regretted the kiss