"You see, this gang has been pushing in on their territory and they asked us to get them to leave or wipe them out."

"Y-you mean kill them?" She stuttered out, her hands shaking from nervousness.

"If they won't leave, then yes. This is supposed to be a weapons wearhouse on Stray Kids territory but this gang came and captured it. We're here to get it back."

Johnny peaked out over the open window that they were hiding behind. He gestured for Mirae to look as well.

Peering over the edge, she saw that they weren't that high off the ground, only about 10 feet up with an elevated courtyard in the middle. She saw a small group of maybe 8 men all dressed in black standing in the middle.

"This is the gang. Taeyong and Yuta should be going in any second to talk. The code is 'none of our business'. If you hear either of them say that, it's our queue to jump in and take them out. Hopefully it won't come to that, but if it does, stick close to me. Don't think, just act and protect yourself. There will be no survivors from this if they choose to fight."

"Got it."

She watched carefully as she noticed movement in the corner and soon Yuta and Taeyong stepped into view.

"Ah, NCT. We were told you were coming." The man, who Mirae assumed was the leader, spoke once he saw them.

"Yes, Minjoon, we're here to negotiate." Taeyong said as they approached the man.

"But only two of you?"

"We shouldn't need more for a peaceful negotiation, right? After all, I'm sure you wouldn't want to make an enemy out of NCT."

Mirae noticed how the man gulped at Taeyong's words, carefully shaking his head.

"No, we wouldn't. What is it you've come to ask us?"

"Leave this place." Minjoon recoiled at Taeyong's demand.

"What?"

"Leave. You stole this warehouse from one of our close allies, so we're here to demand you leave."

Please say okay. Please say okay. Mirae silently hoped to herself.

"No."

Fuck.

"This is an issue between Stray Kids and us. They can fight their own battles, and if they want us gone, they can make us leave themselves."

Johnny gently tapped her arm, mouthing at her to get ready.

"So you're saying that you won't leave."

"Correct, and tell Stray Kids that we're prepared to fight for it. They shouldn't send in some allies to take care of their issues."

Mirae hears Taeyong let out a sigh, his eyes discreetly flickering over to the window where she and Johnny were.

"Well I guess you're right...."

Oh here it comes. Mirae thought to herself as she clicked the safety on her gun.

"It's none of our business."

The second the words left Taeyong's mouth, a gunshot rung out from a higher floor window and a man fell to the ground. Mirae could make out Sungchan standing in one window with a sniper rifle.

Johnny pulled out his gun, the two of them standing and shooting from their window. Despite Mirae's shaky hands, she was able to hit a man in the shoulder and another in the knee.

Soon, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, and Shotaro had run into the courtyard to fight alongside Taeyong and Yuta. Mirae no longer trusted herself to shoot at risk of hitting one of her teammates in the fighting fray.