↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

"Stop right there or perish." Emily watched as Caspian's sword was flung out of his hands and he was hit in the face.

Emily's sword was then flung out of her hands and turned against her making trip and fall on the floor. "What sort of creatures are you?" Caspian asked, clearly scared.

"Big ones with a head of a tiger and the body of a.. different tiger."

As if some sort of spell had been put on them, the spell began to wear off and the creatures became visible. With two weird-looking creature things, one above making them look taller and the other holding the one on top.

"You don't want to mess with us." one of them threatened. "Or what?" Edmund asked.

"Or I'll claw you to death."

"And I'll ram my tusks right through ya."

"And I'll gnash you with my teeth."

"And I'll bite you with my fangs. Grr." They were all visible now. "You mean squash us with your fat bellies?" Edmund smirked.

"Yes."

"Fat bellies?"

Emily smirked. "Tickle us with your toes?" she laughed and pushed the one on top off the other and making them fall down.

"What have you done with my sister, you little pip-squeak?" Edmund pointed his sword at one of the creatures.

"Now, calm down."

Edmund was about to repeat his question when Emily pulled him back. "Allow me." she picked up her sword and crouched down in front of the creature.

"Now. I'm going to ask you this as politely as I can. Where is the girl that you took from the shore?"

The creature didn't say anything. Edmund was about to ask the creature his question when Emily held up her hand to signal for him to not. Emily pulled out her sword and pointed it at the creatures neck.

"I won't ask again. Where is the girl you took from the beach?" The creature whimpered at the coldness of the sword's blade. "If you don't answer, I will murder you and your friends." She whispered in his ear, making the creature's eyes widen, and glance at his fellow friends.

"You better tell her."

"Go on, chief, tell her."

"In the mansion." The chief answered. "What mansion?" Edmund asked. "Maybe the one on your right?" Emily rolled her eyes as Edmund looked to his right to see the mansion.

"Oh. That mansion." Emily stood up sheathing her sword. "Now that wasn't hard was it?"

"How did you do that?" Edmund asked. "Magic." Emily smiled, sarcastically.

"You know. I am really getting tired of you all leaving me behi-" Eustace brushed off the leaves from himself and then looked up at what was happening.

"It's the pig."

"The pig's come back."

"This place just gets weirder and weirder." was all Eustace said, out of shock.