6

SAN'S POV

I ate the food heartily. The others had some food that I don't even eat. Well,I am a healthy person. I only eat junk food when I feel like it. I noticed that Wooyoung was still staring at me.

"What?"

"Uh..Y-your sleeves. Pull it back down, people are looking at you.."

I pulled it down and squint at him.

"So you're being possessive now?"

"Shut up. You were possessive earlier on too."

"But I'm fine with it"

"OH, SHUT UP!-"

The others looked at us blankly.

"Oh my God, San,i heard you defended Wooyoung from that stinky bitch"
Seonghwa exclaimed.

"Why did you though?"
Yeosang asked.

Wooyoung slapped Yeosang on the arm and Yeosang yelped.

"Cause Woo isn't Sukyung's. She's not even close to him and she's already touching him."
I explained.

"OooH,WoO iS yOurS?~"
Yunho joked.

The rest started OoH-ing over and over again. God, how I wish i didn't remember that I said that.

"Oh, guys, one of our classmates are having a birthday party. So he invited the whole class. It's two weeks later. You guys wanna come?"
Mingi told us.

"Sure!"
All of us agreed.

Wooyoung and I finished eating so I we stood up to put our dishes away. But Wooyoung pushed me back down to my seat.

"I'll put it for you."
He said.

He smiles and rearranged our plates and tray in order to make both trays carry all the plates together. He walked towards the stall we bought the food from and returned the dirty dishes. He ran back to me and stood there rooted to the ground.

"Wanna go now?"
Wooyoung asked me

I nod and stand up.

꧁———————————————꧂
WOOYOUNG'S POV

one week later..

It was a Saturday today. San is out with our friends today but I didn't want to follow. Instead,I stayed in the dorm, feeling sad. I looked at the clothes I used to wear in my dresser.

..I miss dressing the way I used to..
I thought.

I took my phone from the bed and went over to private message Yeosang on WhatsApp.

YeOyEo🪀

Me
Hey,Sangie|

~yeosang
|Hey Woo! Btw, why are you private messaging me?? We can talk in the group chat yknow.

Me
I know that Yeosang but this is super private.. |That's why private message is created.|

~yeosang
|So, what's up?

Me
I was wondering... What if I want to cross |dress when we go to the party..?|

~yeosang
|Is fine

|WAIT WHAT

|You cRoSsdReSs?!-