Sid: What happened Pari?

Everybody looked at her questioningly..

Pari: You...are...leaving...me...again?

She said making me remember about Itali.. Heck! I myself curse that day, that time!

Sid: No Pari, I am just going to office see i have bag.. and also Jay Bhai is also coming with me see..!

She looked sideways at Jay.. Where Jay showed her his office bag..then she looked at me!

Sid: Baby, i will be back by 6:00pm..

Pari: Promise?

She said showing her pinky finger making me wrap my pinky finger around her..

Sid: Yes baby..

Pari: But..i..will..be..alone..without..you!

Sid: No Pari, everybody will be with you here!

Mom: Yes Pari,.. Richa , Tara , Mahi and your cat will be with you.. and i will be with you also!

Mom said trying to make her understand.. Pari pouted at me and looked at Mom! MIYAAAAUN MIYAAAAAUN , her cat started making me roll my eyes..!

(Credits: Google)

(Credits: Google)

Richa: See, she is saying yes..!

Pari:But...Sidharth...will...not...be...with...me..

She said making all of us Aww at her... My heart flutter as my baby wanted me to be with her..

Richa: I think, Pari dii doesn't like our company! Am i right bhabi?

Bhabi: Yeah, i was also thinking same!

They both said sadly trying to show that they are sad.. and I know my baby is definately going to melt here..!

Pari: No...I...Like...Your..Company...

She said coming out of my hug now and going to them..!

Bhabi: Are you sure? Means you will be with us?

Pari: yes..

She said now smiling at both of them trying to make them happy.. Oh My Poor Baby..

Sid: Pari, i will also call you! okay!

Pari: Okay...Go...Soon....Come...Soon..!

She said making us chuckle at the way she is saying me to come back!

Sid: okay by!

Pari came forward and held my collar making me bend and kissed my forehead making me eyes went wide

Pari came forward and held my collar making me bend and kissed my forehead making me eyes went wide.. I saw everybody had the same expression.. I gulped as they gave me a teasing smile in a second..

Pari: By..By..

I nodded but she pointed towards her forehead making me little blush

I nodded but she pointed towards her forehead making me little blush.. My innocent baby dont know what she is doing! I kissed her forehead and come out of home as soon as i could..! Where i listened chuckles behind me..! Fuckkk!! Thank God i am out nd Cant see them!

I sat in car waiting for jay..! he came in a minute and gave me a very naughty smile making me turn my head towards window..!

Jay: Arey Sidharth kya hua?

Sid: Huh! K-kuch nh! Kya hoga!

Jay: Nh, wo thoda laal lag raha hai tu ese lye?

I gave him a glare understanding what he is trying to point! I miserably failed giving him the glare as he laughed loud making me shake my head and smile!

Jay: She is really cute man!

Jay said after sometime refering to Pari!

Sid: Yeah, she is..!

Affcourse my baby is damn cute.. She looks pichakhu sometime when she try to glare at someone..! Reaching at office i went to my cabin where jay went towards his!

I started my work on my next meeting which is today with....

Knock Knock.. Someone knock the door!

Sid: Come in!

Rahul came in having a file in his hands..!

Rahul: Good Morning Sir, Jay sir is waiting for you! Also Mr:Gill is here..

Sid: Okay i will be there..!

IN MEETING HALL..

Investors were still not there..I went and shook my hand with Mr:Gill where Shehbaaz took me in a brotherly hug..

Baaz: kese ho bhai?

Sid: Blkl thik.. Tum kese ho?

Baaz: Badiya blkl!

Mr:Gill: Aur Sidharth Itali wale projects kese rahe saare?

Sid: Everything was good Uncle.. There was some timing problem.. Otherwise everything was set with them!

MrGill: Sahi hai..

Investors came there making them start their work.. Both Gills and Shukla's show their work impressing their investors sealing there deal with themm..!

Gills and Shukla's company mostly work together bcz of their best personal and professional relation too..

Investors left.. Mr Gill and Jay also left.. Where Me and Baaz were sitting there..

Sid: Kab ae wapis? I mean you were in Punjab right?

Baaz: Han bhai, aj hi ae hai.. Papa ji or mai ae hai.. mummy abhi bhi wahi hai Richa ki birthday tak aa jae gi!

Sid: Acha..!

Baaz: Bhai, ghr pe sab kese hai?

Sid: Sab thik hai.. Umm.. Jasbeera Maa kesi hai?

I asked as i know she will not talk to me directly.. But i know she still loves like her own son.. like she always used to do!

Baaz: Blkl thik hai..

Sid: Han..

We were talking when i remembered about talking to Kaushal about Pari..

Baaz: Bhai, mai chlta hun.. Papa ji wait kr rhe honge!

Sid: Okay..!

Baaz left where i went towards my cabin calling Rahul..

Rahul:  Yes Sir.!

Sid: Rahul, I have a very important call to attend.. Just  don't let anyone inside my cabin..

Rahul: Okay Sir..!

Rahul went.. Where i called Kaushal to clear my confusions reagarding Pari's health..

****************************************

PLZ VOTE..