↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Start from the beginning

Emily made her way across the roof, opening the door on the other side to be met with a soldier, she pulled out on of her daggers and stabbed the man in the groin with her dagger.

Once he fell to the floor, Emily picked up his sword and made her way downstairs, dodging every swing by Narnians and Telmarines fighting.

She reached the battle on the castle grounds, looking around at everyone. Spotting the others, she went to run over to them but a Telmarine blocked her way. The telmarine took the first swing to which Emily dodged and swung at the man. He blocked with his sword and their swords clashed together.

Edmund closed the door with his foot as many arrows were shot at the door. He ran throughout the the tower. He found a room and quickly opened it, leading out onto a balcony. He put his torch trying to block to door from being opened.

He stepped up and looked down to see that there was a big drop that could kill him if he jumped. The door bolted open and a few Telmarines held their swords up at him. Edmund looked down to see that his gargoyle was underneath him ready to catch him.

Edmund held onto the sides and fell through the gap. The two Telmarines ran to the gap looking down when the gargoyle swooped up with Edmund on the back making them stumble back.

Emily heard the sound of the gate whirring down and the minotaur trying to help people escape was now dead, laying in between the gate. Emily saw that all her friends had abandoned her. That was not the plan.

Her attacker used the hilt of his sword to knock her out. He caught Emily in his arm and picked her up bridal style and carried her into the castle.

The battle soon ended with many Narnians dead. As Emily said, now Peter and everyone else realised that this was not a good idea. Maybe they should of listened to her.

They all walked back in silence. Nobody dared to speak a word. They're numbers gad decreased. By so many. Everyone was shocked and sad of the events that had recently happened. Lucy came running out of the how. "What happened?" she asked, noticing the reduce in soldiers.

"Ask him." Peter said angrily, motioning to Caspian. "Me? You could've called it off. There was still time. Maybe we should of listened to what Emily said because she told you that this would happen and guess what? It did." Caspian shouted.

"No, there wasn't, thanks to you. If you kept to the plan, those soldiers might be alive." Peter turned towards him. "And if you stayed here like some of us suggested then they definitely would be." Caspian argued. "You called us, remember?" Peter added.

"My first mistake."

"No, your first mistake was was thinking you could lead these people." Peter turned to go into the how. "Hey! I am not the one who abandoned Narnia." Caspian shouted at him.

"You invaded Narnia." Peter pointed a finger at Caspian which he shoved off and began to walk inside.

"You have no more right to lead it than Miraz does. You, him, your father. Narnia's better off without the lot of you." Peter snapped making Caspian unsheathe his sword and point it at Peter.

"Stop it!" Edmund shouted helping a centaur lay Trumpkin on the ground.

Lucy ran over pulling out her cordial and putting a small drop in his mouth just like she did with Edmund and Emily last year.