↳ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Começar do início

Susan handed Peter his sword back and Emily did the same with Edmund's. The dwarf looked up at Peter's sword before realising. "Oh, you've got to be kidding me. You're it? You're the kings and queens of old?" The dwarf looked at them in disbelief.

"High King Peter, the magnificent." Peter introduced. "You probably could of left off the last bit.." Emily mentioned. The dwarf laughed. "You might be surprised.." Peter pulled out his sword holding it out to the dwarf.

"Oh, you don't want to do that boy.." The dwarf warned. "Not me. Him." Peter motioned towards Edmund. Edmund smirked and pulled out his sword.

The dwarf hesitated before taking the sword from Peter's hand and dropping it because of the weight. Or so they thought. Edmund glanced at Emily and his siblings, smirking, thinking this would be easy.

But the dwarf lifted the sword up to try and hit Edmund. This took Edmund by surprise. Edmund blocked and ducked down as the dwarf tried to swing at his chest.

The dwarf took this as an opportunity to jab Edmund with the hilt of the sword. Edmund stumbled back.

"Aww.. you alright?" The dwarf mocked before taking another swing which Edmund blocked the kept on hitting each others swords until Edmund hit the hilt of the sword making it fly out of the dwarf's hand.

The dwarf dropped down to his knees. "Beards and bedsteads. Maybe that horn worked after all.."

"What horn?" Susan questioned, looking confusedly at the dwarf.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Caspian awoke, scrunching his eyes together, groaning slightly before opening his eyes fully. He noticed he was in a completely different setting. He thought he'd wake up to the boring old ceiling of the Telmarine castle. But instead, it was wood with what looked like beads formed together into a pattern.

He sat up, glancing around at his surroundings, moving his legs so he could place them on the floor of the wooden house. He winced, feeling the fabric of a bandage wrapped around his head. "This bread is so stale!" A male voice groaned.

Caspian slipped the bandage off his head, wincing slightly at his pounding headache. "I'll just give him some soup. He should be coming around soon." Another male voice spoke.

Caspian threw the bandage to the side, crouching down as the ceiling was very low. "Well, I don't think I hit him hard enough." The angry voice spoke again.

"You could've killed the poor boy. For gods sake. If you hit him any harder you probably would've damaged his brain cells." A female voice scolded.

"Nikabrick, he's just a boy!" The badger scolded. "He's a Telmarine! Not some lost puppy!" Nikabrick argued. "You said you were going to get rid of him!"

"No, I said I'd take care of him." The badger replied, in an obvious tone. "Honestly, do you have to be so horrible when he wakes up?" The female voice spoke again.

"We can't kill him now. Ivy just bandaged his head. I-It would be like murdering a guest!" Trufflehunter sympathised.

"Oh, and how do you think his friends are treating their guests." Nikabrick argued, referring to Trumpkin. "I'm sure he's fine." Ivy reassured. Trufflehunter sighed. "Trumpkin knew what he was doing. It's not the boys fault."