Chan centric - Care

Start from the beginning

The next thing he knew, he was on the floor. He felt himself not be able to stay up straight as his knees collided with the ground and his head bumped onto the ground. He tried to keep his eyes open but couldn't. The light was too bright as he started to see black spots. The ringing in his ear that he got used to dulling down along with the other voices in the room. His eyelids felt 10x more heavy as he gave into the darkness.

----⚜----

He heard soft sniffles and murmuring as he felt the light through his eyelids. Still not being fully conscious, he whined sleepily and he turned to his side. The murmuring stopped as he heard a gasp and shuffling.

"Channie?" he heard a sweet but deep voice call him as he hummed in response. He heard something slam open and only then did he realize that he didn't go home.

'I didn't go home and sleep. I was in the practice room two minutes ago, wasn't I? I was dancing to a new choreography but collapsed because of a lack of sleep and food. I COLLAPSED BECAUSE OF LACK OF SLEEP AND FOOD!!'

He instantly opened his eyes and was met with a bright room with white walls. He saw Changbin, Hyunjin, and Felix on either side of his hospital bed with tears down their faces. 

Changbin was the first to talk.

"Take better care of yourself Hyung! The doctor said the last time you ate was 2 days ago!"
 Chan smiled guiltily seeing Changbin work himself up and being worried.

"I'm fine Changbin-"

"You're not fine Channie Hyung, you just fell because you couldn't even keep your own weight up! That's not fine."
 Hyunjin started crying again while he was talking.
"We know you want to be a great leader and take care of us and everything, but you need to rest too Hyung."
 Chan just looked down at the white sheets on his lap as he took in everything Hyunjin said.
"If you didn't eat we could've brought you food. If you didn't sleep we could've taken you home. Let us take care of you too Hyung."

Chan felt like crying seeing them care so much for him. He heard the door open as Jisung came through, "We're gonna have to share because I didn't have enough- Hyung!" Jisung quickly put the food on the table and walked up to him.

"You're lucky you're not seriously injured otherwise you'd have to stay here and I know you'll hate that." Jisung giggled light-heartedly as he sat next to Chan. He quickly put his hand to his head and brought it down.

"You had a fever but it's gone down now. We can go home now if you like." He felt his heart flutter as Jisung talked to him softly and look out for him.

"I would love that."

----⚜----

Felix opened the door as they brought Chan inside and took off their shoes. He went towards the living room and saw that the members basically made a tent with blankets in front of the Tv with snacks on the table. He felt his heart melt as the members were sitting on the floor with Disney movies on the screen. After Jeongin saw Chan, he quickly jumped up and brought his Hyung towards the tent. 

"We thought it would be cool to have you rest with us and watch movies. That way you're not exactly wasting time and would still be able to have fun and take care of yourself."
 The maknae said smiling while he sat down next to him. 

He was now next to Jeongin and Minho with a blanket wrapped around them as they were watching the Lion King.

He felt Minho lean next to him and whisper "Are you okay Hyung?" He asked it so tenderly that it brought a few tears to his face. Although it wouldn't seem like a big deal to someone else, Minho being so soft wasn't a sight you would see every day. Maybe not in your lifetime. He knew the small action was hard for Minho to do and he was so grateful for it.

"I'm better now," Chan said smiling warmly. Minho quickly nodded and looked back on the screen as if nothing happened. Chan giggled quietly but stopped as he heard his stomach rumble. The other instantly took their eyes off the screen and looking at him. Embarrassed, he felt the blush creep up his cheek and looked down. 

"We actually have food cooked Hyung. We just wanted you to tell us when you were hungry so we could all eat. Guess you don't know." Seungmin giggled as he turned off the TV. 

"Time for FOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!"

----⚜----

Chan pushed his half-eaten plate away softly as the others carried on eating. Changbin, who was sat next to him on the dining table, saw this and leaned towards Chan without the other noticing.

"I know you have eaten in a day or two but can you finish the plate Hyung? Your body has been going for too long without food." Changbin said gently not wanting to disturb the others' conversation.

"I don't think I can eat all of it," Chan admitted. The younger rapper got his plate of food and pushed some of it to one side.

"Can you eat this much Hyung?" Changbin asked looking at Chan's facial expression. He quickly nodded and resumed back to eating.

"Thank you, Hyung."

----⚜----

The members went back to watching the Lion King wanting to finish it before they sleep. However, when Chan looked around, all he saw were the maknae line and Minho asleep with Changbin nodding off slowly. All he could think of looking at them was. 

'This is my family.'

✨I didn't know how to end it otherwise I would be going on for ages. I hope it's okay and doesn't seem rushed. And I would also like to say none of this is true. He is a fully grown adult and he can take care of himself.✨