chapter 16😺

*hey y'all, so this is the last chapter🥲🔫 BUTTT i'm already starting the new story so the first chapter might be out today or tomorrow so keep an eye outtttt🙆🏽‍♀️🩰*
__________________________________
"you guys ready?" Ben asked y/n and rodrick "HELL YEAH!" Rodrick yelled with excitement "yeah,let's get this over with" y/n said with a smirk, as y/n,rodrick and Ben walked on stage they felt eyes all around, luckily the lights  were dimmed down so it didn't make them as nervous.
"THIS IS THE LAST BAND OF THE NIGHT! LÖDED DIPER" a guy said with a microphone said, making the crowd of people cheer "okay...LETS ROCK!" Ben yelled into the mic
"damn I hope they don't "boo" us off the stage, i definitely do not want to get embarrassed like that" y/n thought to herself while playing the guitar and hearing the sudden noise of rodrick violently playing the drums behind her and Ben loudly singing in the microphone.
after they performed the crowd went silent..."shit, they're gonna-" y/n thought to herself but got cut off by the sound of the crowd cheering, leaving y/n,rodrick and Ben speechless, y/n looked through the crowd of different faces, her eyes landed on heather...who was speechless as well "we're definitely gonna win first place" Ben said with a smirk making rodrick and y/n exchange a smirk back.
                          <moments after>
"OKAY,LET'S SEE WHO WILL BE THE WINNERS, FIRST, WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN SECOND PLACE!" the same guy from before yelled to the crowd, the crowd didn't say anything "...okay...HOW ABOUT FIRST PLACE?!" the guy yelled again making the crowd yell "LÖDED DIPER" in union "I GUESS WE HAVE A WINNER! Congratulations guys, here's the $9,000 in cash" the guy said handing Rodrick the money "OH SHIT WE ACTUALLY WON! FUCK YEAHHHHH!" Ben yelled in excitement "HELL YEAH WE DID!" Rodrick yelled while forcing y/n and Ben in a group hug "well since we won let's get out of here, i can't keep smelling the mixture of weed and alcohol anymore" y/n said grabbing her amp and guitar, while y/n walked to the van she seen heather with her hands crossed over her chest "here we go again" y/n said while rolling her eyes "hey...i just wanna say congratulations on winning first place...i still hate you but still...you guys played good..."heather said while walking to her brothers car "thanks...i guess" y/n said while putting her guitar in rodrick's van "woah...did she just say that..."Ben said with his mouth slightly opened "...yup, anyways it's only 9...wanna go somewhere before we head home?" y/n asked "i can't, my mom thinks i went to a friends to study.." Ben said while scratching the back of his neck "you? studying?" Rodrick said creasing his eye brows "hey, i study sometimes" Ben argued back while hopping in the back of the van "wanna go back to the place i showed you?" Rodrick whispered in y/n's ear "sure" y/n replied with a smile.
<after dropping Ben off>
"don't be an idiot, keep some of that money saved...but knowing you it won't last for a week" rodrick said while laying his arm outside of the car door "whatever dude, see you guys on Monday!" Ben said walking to his front door. rodrick re-started the van and headed to the same location he took y/n before "hey, i just want to let you know that without you, we wouldn't have won tonight, so thank you" rodrick said while smiling "i can't take all the credit, you and Ben did great tonight, we all did great tonight" y/n said sharing a smile "...y'know, i can be really flirty and cocky but i genuinely like you..more than a friend, i really do see you as my future girlfriend. I don't want to rush your feelings with anything but i just want to let you know how much of an impact you have on my life" rodrick said while parking in the same place he did before "you know...after all these years of me being by myself...i really appreciate you coming into my life, i would have never expected myself to get close to someone as cocky as you but i genuinely like you too" y/n said cupping rodrick's cheek in her hand "come on let's make the most of tonight" rodrick said while kissing her cheek.
                              <moments later>
"so..are you free tomorrow night?" Rodrick asked while holding y/n's hand gently "nope, i might stay home stuffing my face with junk..why?" y/n asked "well...i kinda was thinking of taking a 3am drive but i don't have anyone to accompany me..." rodrick said looking to the side of him in a dramatic way "you want me to go with you or..." y/n said while smirking "YES...yes i would love for you to come with me" rodrick said with a smile "is it gonna be a date?" y/n asked with a grin  "why wouldn't it be, this is like a pre-date" rodrick said with a smile "what the fuck is a "pre-date" rodrick" y/n said while laughing "it means a date before the ACTUAL date...get it?" Rodrick replied "yes i get it rodrick...remind me again why i like a dork like you?" y/n said with a smile while running her fingers through his hair "because i'm hot" rodrick said while pouting "valid reason" y/n said while placing a kiss on his lips "so..it's official...we're dating?" Rodrick asked with a smile "...yeah it's official" y/n replied with a smirk.
             <sunday night, a little bonus scene🧑🏼‍🦲>
"hey brown eyes,hop in" Rodrick said unlocking the passenger seat "so, where are we heading?" y/n asked rodrick while giving him a quick kiss "wanna go to the gas station to get slushes and chips?" Rodrick asked with a smile "hell yeah, TO THE GAS STATION!" y/n yelled "TO THE GAS STATIONNNNN!" Rodrick yelled while speeding off.