chapter 9🤰🏽

*since you guys like longer chapters, here's another one, but I've noticed that the longer chapters take longer to publish so i'm sorry about that ://*

as y/n and rodrick skated, hands intertwined with each other, rodrick suddenly stopped and gently stroked her left cheek*the ones on her face, stop being nasty🤨* and leaned in and kissed y/n, after 5 minutes of them kissing rodrick pulled away and admired each feature on y/n's face, and so did y/n "you know, since the first day i met you, i've been falling for you each passing minute, every thought running through my head is always about you...so...would you go out with me?"
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
the sound of y/n's alarm clock ringed in her ears making her slowly get up for school "...did i just have a dream of RODRICK...AND WE KISSED...today's gonna be a long ass day.." y/n said to herself while getting up to the bathroom.
y/n walked out of the steamy bathroom and headed to her bedroom to pick out an outfit, she decided to wear ⬇️⬇️ *sorry if the pic is blurry :/*

and she quickly styled her hair⬇️⬇️

and headed downstairs "morning honey, i won't be driving you to school today" Janet said while taking a sip of her coffee "

and headed downstairs "morning honey, i won't be driving you to school today" Janet said while taking a sip of her coffee "...so who is? y/n asked while walking to the fridge "rodrick" Janet said while putting on her shoes "...i'm good,i'll just walk" y/n said throwing her book bag over her shoulder "don't be silly, the school is way too far for you to walk, you'll end up late, just let him drive you for today" Janet said with her hand on the door knob "oh look, he's already waiting for you.." Janet said making y/n peek over her shoulder "what the hell is that?!" y/n said with a disgust look "...i wish i can answer that but i gotta go, later honey" Janet said walking to her car leaving y/n behind to deal with the mess in-front of her "rodrick what the fuck is that, that looks like the typical pedo van, you just spray painted "löded diper" on it..." y/n said getting closer to rodrick and his van "can't you go one day without making fun of everything about me" rodrick said opening the door for y/n to get in "absolutely not..it's just too easy" y/n said while entering the monstrosity of a van "you really are a pig, i thought your room was bad but this...is horrible" y/n said while looking at the crumbs of chips all around the car, old empty Chinese take out, empty slushy cups and...a boot? "yeah yeah, let's talk about something else please" rodrick said turning the van on "...whatever,do you have an aux?"y/n asked "yeah, here" rodrick said while passing the aux, y/n grabbed it from him and went to her playlist and put on the song "territorial pissings" by nirvana.
                               <moments later>
y/n and rodrick reached the front of crossland high school "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DRIVE LIKE A MANIAC" y/n yelled rushing out of the van "come on, it wasn't that bad, i actually went easy today" rodrick said walking next to y/n while throwing his book-bag on "how were you able to get a drivers license" y/n said walking to the schools entrance "i honestly don't know but hey we got here safe" rodrick said holding her hand
                                   <y/n pov>
OMFG KEEP. CALM. KEEP. CALM. that fucking dream is making me act all nervous and why is everyone looking at us? fuck this is awkward...
                                 <regular pov>
"hey you okay? you haven't pushed my hand away or said any slick remark" rodrick said with a grin "y-yeah i'm good, it's just everyone is looking at us and i never really get all these eyes on me...it's freaking me out a little" y/n said holding rodrick's hand tighter "it's okay, their probably looking cause they see a hot new boy" rodrick said with his typical cocky tone "whatever, i'm not helping you find your first period class so good luck" y/n said freeing herself from his grasp and headed to her first period class leaving rodrick clueless and helpless.

                               <lunch time😏🤏🏼>
y/n walked out of her 5th period class and started making her way to the cafeteria, as she walked with her headphones blasting Kail Uchis through them, she spotted rodrick surrounded by the popular girls, including heather, this made y/n feel the feeling of jealousy washing over her but she tried to ignore it and walk past the crowd until she felt a hand latch onto hers "hey brown eyes, where ya headed?" rodrick asked while pulling her figure into his exchanging their body heat with one-another "to the cafeteria ,where else would i be headed to dumbass" y/n replied with the faint aroma of jealousy with each word "ooouu the y/n i know and love is back..not gonna lie i kinda liked the nervous y/n" rodrick said holding onto his book bag and y/n's figure "well too bad..why don't you return to your little groupie, maybe one of them can be a nervous little push over" y/n said speeding up the pace in her walk "oh that's why you're more snappy than usual, you're jealous, don't worry i already told you i'm gonna make you mine" rodrick said intertwining his fingers with hers "whatever cocky bastard.." y/n said feeling a slight feeling of reassurance..."REASSURANCE?!? this boy is fucking up my mind..but... i don't mind" y/n thought to herself while grinning like an idiot "i see that made you better, you aren't tense anymore" rodrick said with a smirk "yeah yeah whatever, i wasn't jealous, stop thinking everything revolves around you" y/n said "you're right but when it comes to you, you're the  earth and i'm the sun" rodrick said with confidence "CRINGEEEEEE, that had to be the lamest shit i have ever heard" y/n said with tears in her eyes from laughing too hard "it was but i made you laugh, that's all that matters" rodrick said with a smile that made y/n's heart flutter " this boy is making me soft...fuck" y/n thought to herself.