chapter 11 👩🏽‍💻🧴

y'all this is heather hills⬇️⬇️

if anyone was wonderingg👨🏽‍🦼💨——————————————————————————————————————————————————————y/n and Janet walked towards the Heffley's and Janet knocked on the door, Susan wasn't the one who opened the door, it was Rodrick

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
y/n and Janet walked towards the Heffley's and Janet knocked on the door, Susan wasn't the one who opened the door, it was Rodrick.
"...oh...shit...he looks so put together..FUCK HE'S SO FINE!" y/n thought to herself "oh hello Rodrick, you look handsome" Janet said nudging y/n's arm "right y/n?" Janet asked with a smirk "i guess..." y/n said under her breath "thank you" Rodrick said with a smile "my moms in the kitchen" Rodrick said opening the door a little wider for y/n and Janet to enter "okay, thank you honey" Janet said walking into the kitchen,leaving y/n and Rodrick alone.
"so..do you actually like my outfit?" Rodrick asked while walking up to his room "i do, you look really hot" y/n said with a grin
<rodrick pov>
"OH SHIT, SHE JUST SAID THAT, WITHOUT HESITATION..maybe i should start dressing like this more often" rodrick thought to himself
"but honestly i like seeing you in your regular clothes, you look even more better with your messy aesthetic" y/n said while shoving me a little "so..you're tell me that you like the normal me...is this your way of asking me ouuuuut" i said poking her shoulder "oh please, if i was asking you out you would know" she said smiling while opening my room door "oh wow..it looks so much more better in here, i'm proud of the outcome" y/n said while patting me on my back "thanks, but you don't need to speak to me like a child" i replied while throwing myself on my bed while she sat at the edge of the bed "oh so you decided not to sit on the chair" i say with a smirk "well, your bed looks clean now and every-time i sit on that chair i feel like i'll fall" y/n said with an irritated look "yeah...it's probably time to throw that thing out" i replied while spinning a drum stick in my right hand "ya think?" y/n said leaning against the wall next to my bed.
<regular pov>
y/n and Rodrick talked for a while, Greg stayed in his room texting rowley, frank stayed with manny in his room and Janet and Susan stayed in the kitchen talking about what they're gonna do for manny's birthday. After they all had dinner, y/n and Janet said their goodbyes and headed back home. y/n noticed that she left her headphones in rodrick's room, she headed back to the heffley's and went up to rodrick's room, she knocked on his door and rodrick opened the door with all his force with an intense look in his eyes that immediately got softer when he noticed it was y/n "...hey..i left my headphones here...you good?" y/n said with a concern tone, "....Chris just texted me saying he's leaving the band..we had a gig next week Saturday..." rodrick said scratching his head in frustration while sitting at the edge of his bed "...the guitar player?" y/n asked sitting next to him "...yeah, this could've been our big break.." rodrick said leaning his head on his head frame "well you do know i can play the guitar...i can play at your gig..what song are you guys supposed to pla-" y/n said but got cut off by rodrick "YOUR KIDDING RIGHT?!? YOU'LL TAKE HIS PLACE! OMFG I WOULD MARRY YOU RIGHT NOW"
"chill out idiot,just tell me what song you'll be playing so i can start practicing" y/n said laughing a little "we're supposed to play "school" by nirvana" rodrick said scratching the back of his neck "NO WAY! I FUCKING LOVE THAT SONG, that was the first song i played when i got my guitar" y/n said with a wide smile "so it's settled, you'll take Chris's place" rodrick said handing y/n her headphones "yessir, when will we be practicing?" y/n said grabbing the headphones from him "this friday, since you already how to play the song it'll be easy to practice" rodrick said with his hands in his pockets "okay,see you tomorrow at school" y/n said walking out into the hallway "wait..i wanted to say thank you, i honestly appreciate it, rodrick said giving y/n a tight hug
<y/n pov>
"he's hugging me...god my heart feels like it's gonna explode, i hope he doesn't feel how hard it's beating right now" y/n thought to herself while returning the hug
"you okay? i can feel your heart beating, is it because you never got a hug by a handsome man like me" rodrick said with the same cocky tone he always has "that's exactly the reason" y/n thought
"oh shut up with the cocky bullshit, now goodnight idiot" y/n said walking towards the stairs to head back home.
<rodrick pov>
"she's really something else..she's like a book with a clear cover, but that's what makes me more attached to her, i can't wait to practice with her" rodrick thought to himself with a smile, heading back to his room for the long day ahead of him.
____________________________________
sorry, this chapter is really short but i'll try to make the next chapter longer. the next chapter might be them practicing 🧑🏼‍🦲.