chapter 7🧍🏽‍♀️

(this chapter might be a little lengthy)

y/n woke up to the sound of her mother calling her from down stairs "Y/N START GETTING READY! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"
"sometimes i regret helping my mom at work" y/n said to herself while walking to the bathroom.
~y/n pov~
every. fucking. sunday. i have to help my mom out at the skating rink, having to wake up at 8am every Sunday is stressful but on the bright side i don't have to see people because no one goes in the mornings or afternoons and plus i get to roller skate for free.
~regular pov~
y/n took a shower,brushed her teeth and took off her bonnet and admired the hairstyle she managed to finish in one night ⬇️⬇️

*lets pretend that y/n has magical fingers to complete that in one night🥲*after she was done in the bathroom she headed back to her room to find a outfits, she decided to wear a green and yellow one piece⬇️⬇️

after she was done in the bathroom she headed back to her room to find a outfits, she decided to wear a green and yellow one piece⬇️⬇️

*lets pretend that y/n has magical fingers to complete that in one night🥲*after she was done in the bathroom she headed back to her room to find a outfits, she decided to wear a green and yellow one piece⬇️⬇️

"YOU READY?!" Janet asked from the kitchen "YEAH,I'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND" y/n replied while grabbing her green and yellow roller skates and headed down stairs.
while in the car Janet suddenly brought up the Heffley's "so..i talked to Susan and she MIGHT be coming to visit us at work..with Greg and Rodrick"
"so what i'm hearing is that Susan IS coming to visit us at work with Greg and diaper boy...great" y/n said with her head resting on her hand "why do you seem irritated with Rodrick, yesterday you seemed happy to go over and see him practice, you even brought your guitar with you" Janet said while looking at the road ahead of her "i'm not irritated by him, he's just...i don't know..." y/n said "well maybe today will be fun for you since you'll have someone to skate with" Janet said "yeah...maybe you're right" y/n said.
<moments later>
y/n and Janet stepped out of the car and headed into the indoor roller skating rink and started to get everything set up, the lights, the music and the worst part...cleaning the roller skates "honey, just take care of everything else, I'll clean the skates since i know how much you hate doing that" Janet said walking towards the area with the skates "okay,,have fun doing that" y/n said walking towards the music booth "what song should i put on..." y/n started scrolling through her playlist and picked "Flesh For Fantasy" by Billy Idol. y/n finished up all the tasks she had to do and started to put on her skates, y/n got up and got into the rink and started feeling the music that was coming out of the speakers, the shining lights always puts her in a trance, she couldn't care less about anything else other than the cool wind on her face, the music and flashing lights.

~rodrick pov~
"man, my head is killing me, i have to stop sleeping in crazy positions" i said to myself, as i was staring at my ceiling i heard a knock at my door "hey honey, y/n's mom invited us to visit her work place, she works at a indoor roller skating rink, wanna come?" "..i think I'll pass, plus y/n probably isn't gonna be there" i replied "she actually is, she helps her mom out every sunday" my mom said with manny on her hip "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER! i need to start getting ready" i say rushing to the bathroom.
i got out of the shower and threw on a black shirt, a pair of black ripped jeans, a washed out green and black flannel and all black converses. "RODRICK HURRY UP, ME AND GREG ARE READY!" "OKAY I'LL BE DOWN IN A SEC!" i yelled back while putting my moms black eye liner, i headed downstairs and opened the front door and walked to the car "ooouuu looks like someone's trying to impress y/n" Greg said with a smug grin "shut up nerd, that's why you're only friends with that baby hippo" i replied while putting my seat belt on "no arguing or you both can stay with your father" "NO!" Both me and Greg yelled in response "okay so don't start the nonsense" my mom said while starting the car.

~regular pov~
"Susan it's nice to see you again" Janet said while exchanging a hug with one another "likewise, it looks amazing in here" Susan said while setting her purse on a table near the skating rink. while Susan and Janet sat down and talked about things, rodrick's eyes immediately landed on y/n.
~Rodrick pov~
her hips swinging with the rhythm of the song is a weapon,her just sitting can cause a man to fall but this, this sight that i'm seeing in front of me is dangerous. her hairstyle changed but it doesn't matter, she still looks beautiful just like the first day i laid my eyes on her, the lights illuminating off of her skin looks like crystals in the sun. she's truly beautiful, which is why she has to be mine.
———————————————————————————
sorry if the ending of this chapter was ass, writing this is kinda hard but i don't mind, i love seeing the positive feed back and comments about this story %^-^%.