Goodbye cruel world

Killua's pov

 Beep beep beep

 I ignore my alarm clock and keep trying to sleep, realizing that I can't sleep anymore and I look at the dark blue ceiling without wanting to get up.

 Beep Beep Beep

 I let out a hoarse moan of tiredness, giving up trying to sleep again.  Spending the night awake and watching anime was not a good idea.

 "ONII-CHAN" I hear Alluka scream out of the room, meanwhile I sit looking at the door and watch my sister break through - almost breaking - through the bedroom door.

 "Good morning Alluka" I say smiling as she comes up jumping over me and patting her head.

 "Good morning onii-chan" says she hugging me.  "illu-ni told you to wake up" Alluka breaks the hug and now looks at me with his blue orbs waiting for my answer.

 "Tell him I already got up and I'll be ready soon" I say and Alluka gets up nodding slightly and goes to the door "Bye onii-chan I'll be waiting for you for coffee" Alluka says and leaves the room closing the door.

 I take my cell phone out of the charger and get up feeling the shaggy carpet and go to the bedroom windows, opening them, my eyes start to water with clarity I took a look at the garden where the low grass gave way to red roses that were already there  blooming next to white fences and a couple of birds sang in the white mini fountain in the center of the garden, my eyes wander admiring the beauty of the birdsong and the colors of the butterflies until I see Hisoka my brother's boyfriend heading to his car  .

 'So Ronald Mcdonald was here already late' Right after that he is looking back and waving at me with his scary smile to which I answered with my middle finger and closed the curtains again I go to my wardrobe I open the wardrobe  taking a simple orange sweatshirt, black pants with two white stripes on the side and black vans.  I close the wardrobe carrying everything to the bathroom and leave the clothes on the white marble counter, grab the cell phone and go on Instagram 'about five minutes on Instagram don't kill anyone, do they?'.

 I start to see the new posts by Gon Freecs - my favorite singer - and while I look at your photos I see one that was taken on a beach day and I admire your packages - almost drooling - 'so perfect (♡ 3 ♡)' I look at the time and  I’m surprised that I’m already looking at Gon’s Instagram in fifteen minutes. “Damn Ikalgo and Leorio will be here shortly and I haven’t even showered” -Leorio and Ikalgo are the only friends I have besides Illumi, Alluka and Nanika and neither  judges me or is afraid of myself knowing about my family only Leorio was afraid for a week but he never stopped talking to me-.

 I close Instagram, I open my playlist, which is composed only of Gon songs.  "I think I'll leave it at random" I tell anyone, remove each piece of clothing by throwing it in the laundry basket and enter the hot water, surprising me that the first to be played was parents.

 I was born in a messed up century

 My favorite flavored sweets are raspberry and amphetamines

 I bought a car, a Beretta age sixteen

 I brush my teeth with bleach

 'Cause I ain't got time for cavities

 My daddy put a gun to my head

 Said "if you kiss a boy I'm gonna shoot you dead"

 So I tied him up with gaffa tape

 And I locked him in a shed

 Then I went out to the garden

 And I fucked my best friend.

 "My favorite" I mumble to myself as I turn on the shower feeling the hot water on my body and close my eyes taking my soap and applying it to my body.