One

Will's POV
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window and of course my mom yelling at me to get up. "WILL ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL!" I heard my mom yell from the kitchen. I groggily got out of bed and put on a outfit. Just a plain t shirt and some red shorts. Today was the last day of school before summer break and man was I excited about that. We go back to Hawkins in a week and I'm just waiting till we can go. I miss everyone so much. Especially Mike. Something I've never told anyone and I don't even know if I know myself, but I think I like Mike. It's been a long time since I've seen him. A year actually. But I feel like the feeling I felt once before never left. I've known I was gay for awhile, I just know Mike loves El and that's what hurts I guess. It's not her fault though. I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked to the kitchen where my mom and El were sitting eating toast. They left a few pieces for me and I quickly ate before El and I biked to school. El got off when we got to school and walked in with her new friends. She told me she liked her friends but they will never compare to the party. Which I guess is nice. As for me, nothings changed since Hawkins. I still get bullied, I get called names like "fairy, queer." and a lot worse. Everyone thinks I'm a little baby, but they have no clue what I've been through. Definitely a lot more than them.

I got to my locker and of course Connor was there. He was the quarterback on the football team, aka the school 'hotty' and just about every girl crushed on him. As for me, I hated him. He was the leader of the kids who bullied me. I haven't told anyone about the bullying. I don't want my mom or anyone to baby me anymore than they already do. I had to face Connor at some point so I walked to my locker. "Hey little queer just so you know, when school is out we still won't leave you alone." Connor said and turned me to face him. I was scared but I knew Connor wouldn't try anything. "Well since I'll be gone most of the summer there won't be anyone to bully." I snapped back at him. They all looked surprised but then Connor bursted out laughing. I stood with confidence even though I was scared. "Dude you leave in what like a week? Yeah well this week is gonna be living hell!" Connor laughed again before he pushed me against the locker and walked away. I banged my head and groaned in pain. Ow.

Mikes POV
It was the last day of school and I was happy about it I guess. I heard Nancy yelling my name. "MIKE LETS GO CMON!" I just woke up I didn't wanna get up. I swiftly got changed into a white t shirt with red shorts and got into Nancy's car so she could drive me to school. Ever since we got to highschool the party and I weren't bullied anymore.

We got to school and I walked over to everyone else. "Hey guys." I said emotionless. Everyone gave a quick nod or a hi and we walked to our classes. I have to admit, I've been a ass recently. Just I miss El. I mean she was or is my girlfriend. I don't even know anymore. And I miss Will too. Everyone else seems to forget about them, but I just can't. It pisses me off and I guess I've just been more angry recently. But it'll all be fine when El and the Byers get here on Friday. Then I'll be fine. Once I get to see El I'll be fine.

A/n: heyyyy bitches okay so new byler story
I suck at writing but I absolutely love byler so much so I wanted to write something even if it sucks😫 so yeah that's what this is