Sammy and Alex go to UA (part 2)

Welcome to the final exam arc, next I'm gonna do the provisional hero licensing exam arc cuz I really like that one too

***

Sammy and Alex were watching from the waiting room with Deku and Uraraka. They all commented on the people's strategies and critiqued them here or there. 

"Looks like it's our turn. Wish Kiri could be here to see us do the practical." Alex said offhandedly. 

"Hey, good luck you two!" Deku said, smiling shyly. 

"Okay, we know we have a strategy but will it even work?" Sammy asked as they walked with their cousin into the arena. 

"We got this, you just gotta use your glass to trap Midnight-sensei and then we win, if her magic works more on you for some reason, we run." Alex replied. Neither were sure how much Midnight's magic worked on non-binary people, so that was the only variable that couldn't be predicted. Alex was probably safer than her cousin since she was female and it was confirmed that Midnight's magic doesn't work as well on girls. 

"Ready, START!" The announcer yelled. 

~

"À présent!" Alex yelled. The cousins' way of speaking to each other without the enemy knowing what they were saying was speaking French. 

"Où est-ce que je cours!?" Alex asked, their original strategy didn't work, so their only way of passing the test was to create a distraction and run for the escape gate.

"Cours, laisse-moi gérer ça. La sortie est derrière vous." Sammy said, they were surprisingly level-headed in this situation. They kneeled on the ground, touching their hand to the ground and creating a glass wall that stretched from either end of the arena, completely sealing them off from their teacher. 

"And now we run!" Alex said, running as fast as possible. Sammy was using their glass as a sort of slide, picking up their cousin and throwing her through the escape gate. 

~

"I can't believe you could do that, you made it look like you were gonna lose then used your most powerful move to win in the past 30 seconds!" Deku said happily upon seeing the cousins walk back into the waiting room. 

"Well, we were gonna lose at one point. Turns out Midnight-sensei's quirk does work on me." Sammy replied, shrugging. Alex was nowhere to be found, probably getting a snack from the nearest vending machine. 

And now it was Deku's turn for the practical exam. He said a quick goodbye to everyone in the waiting room before leaving. Sammy was sitting against the wall with their knees up to their chest, watching the screen with a drowsy expression. Alex walked back into the room with a candy bar and sat down next to her cousin. 

Deku and Bakugo's practical exam was terrifying to watch, Sammy was almost crying watching the two get so hurt over and over. 

"Why are you crying?" Alex asked. 

"Is it that...tu es amoureux?" She added. 

Somethingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें