No I won't let him leave

I might not love him but I could see it hurts my sister

No he won't leave I have him and his stupid family wrapped around my finger

He'll be a Nobody with out me

You know what I have Jacob

Its cause that slut I call my sister

I hate her

She doesn't deserve the cullens

Shes worthless

She should not even be here

I was more that  disgusted at her thoughts I snatched my arm making her look at me "Goodbye Isabella" I told her before leaving .

*Anna-beths pov*

Me and dad were walking around Seattle we had watched a movie, got icecream and played laser tag.
"I'm miss this soon you will be married I'll be in a different world with your mother" dad spoke up we had being walking around  in comfortable silence.

"we'll make it work" I spoke he smiled and nodded I stopped walking he walked but stopped I ran and jump on him back making him laugh I kissed his cheek as we got to the car I got in.

*time skip brought to you by....drum role please...the guards and kings playing on a water slide*

When we got home we said goodnight to each other I walked to my room I showerd and all that fun stuff changing into short shorts and jasper's hoodie it was like a long dress because jasper is 6,3 everyone in there family is tall.

I'm not sure about carlisle and esme I've never met them but from what Alice and jasper there tall.

Jasper is 6,3
Emmet is 6,5
Carlisle is 6,2
Esme is 5,6
Rosalie is 5,9
Edward is 6,2
Alice is 4,10

So there all tall but alice so everyone in there family is  taller than me except alice I'm 5,0.

Anyway

I grabbed a book of spells and witches with a bit of a struggle I sat on my bed I placed the book down I found a note in the book saying.

Dear anna-beth

As you know your a witch but I never told you are a darkness and nature witch.
soon you will be able to talk to animal and plants
they will listen to your commands
they will trust
they will protect you

I was shocked but shook it off I read a cool spell and started to do it

"That was cool" a voice said I jumped losing concentration all the feathers fell I looked to see Edward he smiled gently which I returned.

"Thanks but what are you doing her" I asked I was fine with him but he was my mate who was dating my sister.

"Look I want to talk to you" I nodded to the empty space next to me he walked over sitting  "ok so can you not interrupt me so I can tell you full on" I nodded.

"when I heard me and my family shared a mate  I was upset I was jealous so when you came I thought I could have you to myself but my family already loved you.
I knew I couldn't I wanted you to feel jealous so I decided I would date someone that someone was my blood stinger I couldn't read her mind she was your sister but I recently read her mind. And I couldn't stand what she said I- i dont love her and i had to choose and I chose you"
he finished his speech I was shocked.

I stared at him but my eyes flickered to his lips then to his eyes and back to his lips before the two of us could do anything cold and warmth met.

our lips moved in sync we pulled away I cuddled up to Edward as he gently layed down holding me in his arms.
I picked my head up and moved away from Edward he looked at me in confusion I kissed him once more before going back to cuddling him.

I gently closed my eyes as the beautiful darkness I grew to love sucked me in into a beautiful dreamless sleep.

*Edward's pov*

As my mate fell asleep on my chest my whole world felt complete she looked so peaceful.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Wc: 1349

Ok so this Is a kinda long chapter I'm working on all the stories but I will mostly update on the weekends because I won't have school

I just noticed I have a strong emotional attachment to yall

That's all byeeee love you💋💋💋