"How are you girl?" she asked me.

"I'm good, what about you?" I said.

"I'm good too."

"We need to keep contact, right?" I said.

"Totally. I just got a new phone. Add yourself in there." she said and we exchanged phones. I added my number on her phone and she added her number on mine. Then I heard Lou and Niall fake coughing. Josh gave them a weird look.

"Oh. Meg this is Lou, my brother, and his girlfriend El. And this is my boyfriend Niall." I said pointing at each one.

"Pleasure." she said quietly.

"I have to say you're really pretty." El complimented Megs. I had to admit that Meg was pretty. Her hair was long with perfect brown curls, and her eyes were as blue as the ocean.

"Baby?" we heard two voices shout before anyone could say anything. We looked at the direction of the voice.

"Mom?" Meg and I said at the same time.  Meg and I ran to our moms' and higged them 

"I missed you so much." I said.

"Me too baby." Mum replied. Then Lou pulled us apart, and he hugged her. Although I hadn't seen him in two years, mum would always go to wherever he was to meet him. 

"And who may this be?" Mum asked looking at Nialler.

"Mum, as I told you on the phone, this is my boyfriend, Niall." I said introducing them.

"And this is my girlfriend, which you already met, Eleanor." Lou said. 

"Shall we go home?" I asked her. We all agreed and went to the car. 

During the car ride I texted Jen, Ian, Court and Meg. Meg said she was taken, and I suggested that we could go on a double date. She agreed. 

--HOME--

"Hello Mrs. Tomlinson!" Liam said when we came in.

"Hello Liam." mum said. 

"Hello." everyone said at different times.

"Hello everyone." mum said gracefully. 

"Would you like some help with the luggage?" Harry asked her.

"Yeah sure." mum said. Then, Harry and Zayn stood up and took her luggage upstairs. I sat on the couch with Niall, and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, as usual. My head was leaned in his shoulder. 

"Wow. So many cute couples." Mum said. We all laughed a little. Mum left the tv room and went to her own room. I said she should get some sleep, because she must be exhausted, from her trip and her day in the airport. 

"Babe." Niall said. 

"Yes?" I said.

"Are you happt that you're mum's back?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Will her being here change... us?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him finally looking up in his eyes.

"I don't know. I still want to be with you." he said. 

"You never will. Also because I'm going to that interview where you will tell the press that you're taken, right?" I asked him.

"Exactly." he said. I moved closer to his lips and kissed them. 

"I so love you." Niall said when we pulled apart. 

"I so love you too." I said. 

--INTERVIEW--

When we got to the backstage of Ellen's show, we met there stylist, Lou Teasdale and Baby Lux. Baby Lux is so cute. Niall quickly got her in his arms. Then Harry took Lux from Niall's arms and got her in his own.