The return of Otsutsuki

It had been a week since the incident. The funeral took place in the U.A fields. Everyone was mourning the death of the cinnamon role. Even heroes alike were present, because of the show of power during the sports festival people were making  a big deal out of it. 

(With izuku)

Izuku had learned some new tricks. He had learned that he could summon all the tailed beast but in a pet-like size. He did this because he felt lonely being alone. he also saw that the tailed beast like eating human food. Each of them had their own prefrences. It was currently night time and izuku and the tailed beast were eating dinner. 

Izuku : Man this fried chicken is good 

Matatatbi : yeah, this is some fingerlickin chicken

Izuku : How about you guys ?

Gyuuki : My salmon taste great

Son : My banana taste so sweet

Shukaku : It would be better if the damned fox doesn't keep stealing my berries

Kurama : We're supposed to share

Shukaku : BUT YOU'RE TAKING EVERYTHING

Izuku : Come down y'all, i have some more in the shelves in the kitchen.

Kurama and shukaku looked at each other and started racing to the berries hidden place dropping some pans and pots in the process.

Izuku : Damn those two never change

Isobu : Hey izuku when are you gonna start your vigilantism, we can't wait to start kicking ass.

Izuku : Yeah you're right, ican't use my hero costume cause then i would get noticed. But i don't have any other clothes to use.

Saiken : How about you go back to your house to grab some clothes ?

Izuku : are you crazy, my mom would notice then.

Saiken : Then we go late in the night, when your mom is already asleep. We go in and go out.

Izuku : uhh sure.

(1-a dorms)

Momo was seen in her bedroom sulking te death of her friend. it had been a few days since the funeral but she just couldn't get over it. She didn't want to deny it but the truth is that she has feelings for Izuku. But the chance to ever be with him was crushed when his parents agreed on an arranged marriaged with Endeavor's son, Shoto Todoroki.

Momo(crying) : i-izuku, p-please i can't l-lose you

Just then a knock was heard on her door she opened it to see todoroki standing there.

Shoto : Hey momo

Momo : Hey todoroki, what do you want ?

Shoto : I was wondering if i could come in and talk for a while

Momo nods and let him inside, they both sit on the bed talking about certain topics that occured in the past.

Shoto : So, it's been different without him now

Momo ; Yeah, it feels really different. He'd usually help me train my quirk

Shoto grew jealous of knowing that izuku helped her in using her quirk, but he shrugged it off as he is know wdead and didn't concern him. Shoto then had an idea. he kissed momo right in the lips. Momo was taken by surprise but didn't kiss back as she wasn't in the mood to do it anyways. Shoto realized what was going on and was not happy. He forced her to kiss back but she still resisted. Shoto then started toucing yaoyorozu, but she didn't like that one bit and pulled away and slapped him.