The new Neighbor

Max is looking out the Window as he see that new Neigbors arrive. A little Family with a Girl that look his Age.

Its knocking on the Door and his Dad rushed in.

" Hey Maxxie , what are you doing?"

" i look at the new Neigbors they arrived next Door... a Girl my Age is with it"..

Max Dad begin to smile...

"Why are you smiling? " Max asked

" You grown up ,and that great for me"

"Thats not...stop smiling" Max answer a bit angry

" I remember bring you back from the Hospital and now...youre are looking to Girls and fall in Love.."

"I do not" Max say and blushed light.

Max then rushed out to welcome the new Neigbor , important the Girl , but the Family was now inside and he was to shy to knock. Then he get a Whatsapp from Thor  to ride Bike in the Streets.

The Beanbagboys are riding at the Streets as Max tell the new News.

" Hey Guys check this out.. Next Door by me is a new Family arrived with a Girl like our Age and..." Thor interference " You and your Girls... have you not other Interest ? Like normal Things that Sixgraders do? Huh? "  " Nope i cant... Im in Puberty and can not control my Feelings " Max say. " Thats right.. in Puberty you cant control your Feels " Lucas stand by Max .  " Ok..when you will give all your Pocketmoney for your Girls " Thor said. " What do you mean?"the both other Beanbagboys ask . " New Shoes , Make-Up and other expansive Girlstuff that you must buy with YOUR Pocketmoney.. and at the End your poor and you cant even buy a Bubblegum for yourself" Thor explain .

Max looks shocked. Lucas answer that Thor lie and calm Max down.

"How much Money need per Month for a Girl?" Max shyly asked

"Near 1000 Dollars and maybe more " Thor say

" Thor you have never speak with a girl so you cant that know.. and not all Girls are same" Lucas protest.

" Ow.. Puberty is a hard Thing ... in Childhood you no interest in Girls , a little bit grown up and yet? Feelings for Girls that need your Pocketmoney ... Shirts and Pants are too small because you grown up fast..." Max say confused .

"And you get the Voicecrack" Lucas adds

" Hurt the Voicecrack? We must in the Hospital and the Doctor crack the Voice in a Operation?" Max ask scared

Lucas look confused and say " WHAT your Guys do in your Time? Read a Schoolbook than you know that the Voicecrack not hurt!!!"

Thor laugh and mocked Max " Max is sure reading "How i get a Girlfriend" and is in Capital 6 or 7

"I not do" Max protect himself " i read the Teen Magazine than Im in the Sixth Grade"

Lucas shake his Head and roll with the Eyes.

Because its gets dark , the Three are going to they Homes.

"Bye" they said to eachother.

My ever First Chapter . Hope its good :-) When you have a idea for the Future Chapters write in the Comments. :-)