15 | Long Time No See

Episode 12

[ You can start from 0:43, I find this song perfect for this chapter so I would love it if you listened to it <3]

💔  ꒰ 𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 ?? ꒱ ↩︎ 

"Long time no see, huh~?"

You grunted in pain and tried to see what was going on. At first, you saw many rocks, they were all put together to form a fist, then you saw Akutagawa and Atsushi, you all asked the same question. What was that?

"Later!" The virus guy shouted. You clicked your tongue to see on your side, it was...

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sakura?

She had the same hair like you, the same eyes are your dad. She looked like your dad. It terrified you. He was gone... Who was she? She didn't seem like.. Sakura at all. Not the one who always supported you while you supported her. Not the one who had dreams.

You heard your earphone connect again, "Hey, is everything okay there? I heard something"

Your cheeks slightly bloomed pink at the fact that he cared. He did right?

You chuckled, "Let's just say I met that special someone"

Dazai's heart dropped at this, were they going to hurt Y/N?

"Who is it-"

The connection was lost again. While you were shocked by Sakura, panic rushed over Dazai, what was going on? Who even was it? Were you going to be okay? He couldn't lose anyone else, he couldn't lose you... Not again

You tried to get up only to get kicked again, "Don't act like I am not here, not like before.. Bitch."

You weren't able to process that it was your sister. What was she doing here? What was going on?

You felt the earth rumble as the rock-figure got out of the ground. You tried to ignore whatever happened there, you trusted Akutagawa and Atsushi with this. 

"S-Saku?"

"Don't call me that. It's Sakura," Sakura wasn't the same girl you knew when you guys were younger, her voice was cold and full of hatred. What even happened? Why was she with Fyodor? Does she hate you..? Why does she hate you? You wanted to know.

"W-What even happened?"

"You left me."

What?

"I-I.. Never knew where you were.." Your stuttering didn't stop, you had no idea what to say.

Sakura gave a painful fake laugh as she held you by your collar and picked you up.

"Oh, those excuses always come by... You really never looked for me, huh? I can't believe you... Just like our father, huh?"

Your pupils dilated at those words and got full of tears, father? You were never like him. You despised him.