•Chapter 2•

After detention•
'Uhh I have art class' I thought to myself. I decided to skip class as I didn't want to deal with everyone else. I texted my brother to come pick me up from school.

Chief Jnr🐒

-Can you please come
pick me up?

No:/ why should I?

Jae, I dont want to
deal with this pls.

Ok fine im on my way!

It was still pouring outside, I put my airpods in my ear and this song specific song that was playing, the song i haven't heard in forever. It reminds me of my happienst times. When I had friends, when I had a normal life. You are - by my favourite kpop group Got7. "Its a beautiful skyyyyy" I sang softly.

•timeskip to when you get home•

Jae unlocked the front door so we could get warmer. I thanked him for the ride and walked straight to my room. As I was about to open my door my cat gave me a greeting. "Meow" I picked her up and entered my room. I sat her down gently and laid beside her, petting her long soft black fur. "How was your day today Jinx? Mine wasn't great as usual, but you know it could've been worse" I sighed. I kept petting her until I felt my eyelids get heavier and fall asleep.

1 hour later
"Y/n? Y/n" the sound of my moms voice trying to wake me up.
"Y/N!!" I jerked my head up in surprise. "Mama, wh-when did you come home?" I asked her still sleepy. "20 minutes ago, listen you're litte sister wants strawberry milk." She said looking around my room just checking to see if i left something somewhere its not supposed to be.
"Do you you want me to go? Right now? In this cold weather?" "Yes that would be lovely. The sooner the better. Oh and also two things please take the grocery list with you and clean your room its so messy." She sighs walking out of my room. My room wasn't even that messy, my shoes and socks on top of each other is messy? For real?

I sighed and got ready. I decide to wear something casual.

I kissed my mama on the cheek and said bye and with that I left for the supermarket. It wasn't raining as much outside anymore, but just incase, I took an umbrella with me. The wind was not so strong but not so weak either. It was nice, the rain smell, the little puddles of water on the roads, the street lights where on already. Nobody but little kids playing out together on the streets.

About five minutes later I arrived at my location. A few people were inside, mostly couples. I felt lonely as a looked at how lovingly they are. A person can only wish right? I went on my way shopping for what was needed. I got everything except the strawberry milk. "Ahh ofc I forgot that" I roled my eyes at myself I went into the dairy isle and looked for it. After some more looking I found it but there was only one left. "Oh Channie hyung I found it..." I heard a voice
trailing off beside me. I looked at him and oh my was I in love. Is this what they call Love at first sight.

His eyes were sparkling under the supermarket lights. His beautiful tanned skin, with the cutest no scratch that, the most beautiful freckles that look like stars. He was so tall and so handsome, an angel who is from heaven. "Excuse me miss" his voice wow, its so deep yet calming. I snapped back to reality "Oh sorry, what did you say?" I said slightly shy "Are you going to take that? The last strawberry milk" I looked at it and said "Oh no its fine I'll just go somewhere else. You can take it" "No you know what. Its fine I can live another day without it, you can take it" he assured me with his ethereal smile. I smiled back and said thankyou. I was a little sad that we parted ways but also happy because nobody has smiled at me like that in forever. I paid for all the groceries and went home. Laying in my bed smiling over a stranger that I'm probably never going to see again.

-----------------
Tbc>>