•Chapter 1•

Another day of being laughed at, being pushed around and getting abused by these inhumane people. I am physically and mentally tired, why can't they just leave me alone. They shouldn't be like this, we live a very judgemental society. Thanks to them I'm not the joyful person I used to be.

I sat at the back of my morning maths class. A black oversized hoodie with black leggings/jeans. I sat next to the window alone, I looked out of it with my airpods playing a Lauv song. Sad forever was playing, the only song I find meaning in. My hands in my pockets, cold as ice, the sound of the rain falling on top of the rooftop, Ms Smiths voice faded. I lowered my head on to the cold desk, closing my eyes.

"Y/N Y/L/N!!" I shot my head up as Ms Smith hit my desk with her wooden ruler. Quiet laughter filling up the room. "Detention for sleeping in my class. NOW!" I got up to grab my things feeling quite irritated. "Yes Ms" I said grabbing the detention slip from her. I grabbed my things and walked down the desk of rows trying to close my broken book bag when suddenly I felt myself loose blanced. Loud laughter coming from everyone. I looked back at the person who tripped me, Melanie. "Awh are you okay sweetie, you shoud watch where you're going marshmallow woman" the slimy slithering bitch said to me with her face close to mine and a smirk across her face.

I got my things from the floor and got up. I walked to the door, stopped and turned around to looking at Melanie and said. "I think you should do something about your ugly breath and maybe your ugly face too"(im sorry I couldn't come up with a good comeback) and with that I left, i just knew how much I was gonna regret that.

-----------------
Tbc>>