Chapter Fifteen: "mom"

Thank you @avabertrand01 for the Idea of this chapter. Btw this chapter is gonna switch povs a lot. And also next chapter I'm gonna skip to where y/n is out of the facility and doing way better because I'm honestly getting bored with this fucked up suicide shit tbh...
—————————————————-
Hawks Pov:
It's the morning after I dropped y/n at the facility and I really miss her... I feel so bad for saying what I said. This wouldn't have happened in the first place. As long as she's okay I won't worry about it. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I got changed and went to the kitchen to say my goodbyes and was on my way to school. When I arrived Demetri was staring at me so I gave him a dirty look and kept walking. Moon was also looking at me weirdly. I spotted Miguel and walked up to him. "Hey Miguel." I sighed. "Hey hawk. How's y/n?" He asked sadly. "She's doing better. Its crazy knowing I almost lost my girlfriend." I said about to zone out thinking about her.
The bell rang and we went to class.
~~~
I couldn't stop thinking about y/n. What is she doing right now? Will she be okay after she's out of that place? Will she be a different person? Will she still want me?
"Eli... Eli!" My teacher interrupted my thoughts.
"It's not Eli it's hawk! Only my girlfriend can call me Eli!" I snapped. "Alright 'hawk' are you paying attention?" The teacher asked.
"Uh no..." I responded. The teacher looked angry. "Face forward and pay attention!" She shouted. I scoffed and acted like I was paying attention but I didn't hear shit.
——————————————————————
Y/n's Pov:
I woke up and went on my phone. I woke up in a pretty good mood. That hasn't happened in a while. A staff member knocked on my door and said "it's time for breakfast."
I put on a sweater and followed her to the cafeteria. Well there's no one my age, that's just great. There's just adults in there like 20s or something. I got my food and went to an empty table and started watching Netflix since there's nothing much to do. I can't gossip, talk about boys, or talk about how much of a nightmare high school is with any of these people. My therapist walked over to me. "Hey watcha watching there?" She questioned sarcastically. "Stranger Things." I replied.
"Oh I love that show! I already finished it though." She said. I giggled and turned off my phone. "Why are you here all alone?" She asked. "As you can see there is no one my age." I grinned. "Ahh i see. Well at least you have your phone and your therapist to keep you company." She jokes nudging my arm with her elbow. I laughed. "Yep thats a good thing." I replied.
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
Class is finally over after what felt like HOURSSSSS. My ass hurts because of that dumbass chair. Anyway, this day is going by so slow. I just want to get this over with already! I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turned around. It's just Miguel. "Hey Miguel." I said.
"What's up, why are you so sad?" He speculated. "I'm just worried about y/n." I murmured. "Dude I'm pretty sure she's fine. Does she have her phone with her?" He questioned. "Yeah. Why?" I replied.
"Then just FaceTime her during lunch." Miguel shrugged. I slapped my forehead. "I'm a dumbass" I laughed. Miguel laughed too and we went to our next class.
———————————————————————
Y/n's Pov:
Breakfast was over and I threw the cardboard tray in the trash. I walked to my room and listened to music. I kinda got bored so I randomly downloaded a whole bunch of games on my phone including Roblox. I found this game where you run from this pig that looks like peppa pig and you try to escape. It was kinda fun. Then I also found a game where you do a tower of obstacles. The games were pretty fun. I played for a while and then I went out to eat because it was lunchtime.
———————————————————————
Hawks Pov:
It was finally lunchtime and I ran out the class room and took out my phone. I FaceTimed y/n, praying that she'll answer. She answered and I sighed with relief. "Hey baby!" She exclaimed. "Hey. What are you up to?" I asked. "Oh my god! I found this game called roblox I'm obsessed! It so fun!" She shouted excitedly. "Oh god." I laughed. "Baby download it! You can play with friends! Come on it'll be so fun!" She yelled. "Alright alright fine!" I giggled. I downloaded the game and made it acc. "What's your user?" She questioned. "TheHawk06" I replied. She sent me a friend request and I accepted it. We played this game we're we had to run away from a pig and try to escape it. "I uh- uh- baby I'll have to call you back." She stuttered. "Baby what ha-" she hung up on me.
———————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
"Hey there kiddo. Why are you here?" I heard a women say as I played piggy with hawk. I turned around and my face went pale right away. "I uh- uh- baby I'll have to call you back" I told hawk. I hung up before he could say anything. "Wha- what are you doing here?" I trembled. "I saw you at breakfast. Why are you here?" My mom angrily questioned. I don't know if i have said this before but this lady is an abusive asshole. "Doesnt matter. What do you want?" I angrily replied back. "To see my daughter of course." She said slowly walking over to me. "I'm gonna ask one last time. Why are you here?" She growled. "Fine. You wanna know?! Because I tried to kill myself! That's why! Because of you, because of kyler, because of everyone. But you are the main reason. You abusive bitch! Now get the fuck out my room!" I screamed. She looked a little surprised but you can tell she was trying to act like she didn't care. She walked out the room and my therapist came. "Are you okay? What happened?" She questioned. "That's my mom. That's my abusive mom!" I said surprised to see her. "Did she hurt you?!" She speculated. She tried looking for any bruises or scars or blood. "No I'm fine. Why is she here?" I grumbled. "Shes a drug addict. She's recovering." Dr. Christina replied. "I don't wanna see her..." I mumbled. Now ill have to deal with my mother until I get out of this place. That's just fucking amazing!
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
I was sitting with Miguel and staring at the floor thinking about y/n.
"Yo hawk. You look worried what's up?" Miguel concernedly asked. "I FaceTimed y/n and she suddenly looked frightened and hung up on me." I replied."I'm pretty sure she's fine. Come on bro, she's at a mental hospital what's the worst that could happen? Maybe she had a flashback or a staff just came in to tell her something." Miguel reassured. I thought about it and maybe Miguel's right. I mean the only people that can visit y/n is her family. Kyler isn't family. Let's just hope she's alright.
———————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I just want to get out of this place. I mean it's nice and all but knowing my mom is here, it makes me a little nervous. I won't let her put her hands on me. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be okay. I just need to call Eli back because I'm pretty sure he's worried about me by now. I took my phone out and called Eli. He didn't answer. Maybe he's in class right now. I left a voicemail saying "hey Eli sorry I hung up on you,I'm alright but I have to talk to you. Call me back when you can." I turned off my phone and laid on my bed, just thinking. Whatever I'm gonna have to live with this... I just need to avoid her and stay as far away as possible.
———————————————————————
Hawks Pov:
School was over and I checked my phone and noticed that I got a missed call from y/n. I checked my voicemail and called her right away since she said she needed to talk. She answered. "Hey baby. What's up? What did you wanna talk about?" I questioned. "Oh. I just found out that my mom is here. She came to my room but I kicked her out. I don't think I wanna stay Eli..." she responded nervously. "Is that bad? Did she hurt you?" I roared. "She used to. She's a recovering drug addict... she used to abuse me..." she stuttered. "Should I tell rob?! What do I do?" I Grumbled. "No! Don't tell rob! Just don't worry about it. I got this..." she declared. "You sure?" I asked. "I'm sure... don't worry." She assured. "Alright well I gotta go. I love you baby." She added. "Alright. I love you too. Promise me you'll call me if anything happens Alright?" I requested. "I will don't worry." She said before hanging up. I drove back home. When I arrived I went straight to my room. I turned on my ps4 and started playing Call of Duty.
———————————————————————
Y/n's pov:
I heard a knock at my door and I looked up right away to check if it was my mom. Luckily it wasn't. It was Dr. Christina. "Hey. What you up to kiddo?" She giggled. "Nothing much." I responded. "You ready for your therapy session?" She asked. "Yep." I said following her to her office. I sat down. "How have you been feeling since the talk we had?" She questioned. "Pretty happy, I feel change. But I'm still a little freaked out about my mom." I stammered. "She can't hurt you. Your safe. You got me." She smiled. I smiled back. "Have you talked to your boyfriend recently?" She questioned once again. "Yeah we just had some short conversations but that's it. I need to start talking to him more because I feel like we're slowly drifting apart." I replied.
"That's okay. When you see him again you will get closer again. It's just a bit hard since you guys are apart." She said. We just had a small conversation. We didn't really talk about anything special. We just talked about feeling/me and stuff... kinda boring.
———————————————————————
Hawks pov:
I can't stop thinking about y/n. I miss her so much. I wanna see her. I don't think it's visiting hours though. I'm just gonna call and asked.
~~~
I asked and they said visiting starts in an hour so I ate, took a shower, brushed my teeth, did my Mohawk all over again and was on my way to see her. I walked in and spotted her right away since she was standing out because of her vibrant red hair. I walked up to her without her knowing and hugged her from behind. She looked stunned. "Oh my god! Eli?! You scared the shit out of me!" She said before giving me a kiss. "I missed you!" I shouted giving her a hug. "I missed you too!" She shouted back. A lady walked up to us. She had light brown hair and light brown eyes. Kinda looked like y/n. "Hey daughter! Is this your boyfriend?!" She said. "Daughter? Is this your mom?" I exclaimed surprised. "Yep Thats her. What do you need Shannon Keene?" She said not wanting to call her mom. Her mom rolled her eyes and walked away. "Shannon Keene? Keene as in Robby Keene?!" I exclaimed. "Yes Robby is my brother. I thought my last name was Rivera this whole entire time because I thought rob Rivera was my dad but turns out my whole life was a lie." She replied. "Holy shit that's insane. I mean I already knew Robby was your brother but I thought he was only your half brother." I said stunned. Anyway we talked for a bit and visiting hours were over. I told her I loved her and hugged her then kissed her and left. I was still pretty shocked that Robby was her brother. But does Robby know?
———————————————————————
Like I said I'm gonna skip to where y/n is way happier and recovered. There will be more sexual content between hawk and y/n. Kyler is going to court. He ends up in juvie. Robby finds out that y/n is his sister and tries to be nicer to her even though they're karate dojo's are at war...