Chapter Ten: "The Party"

Moon opens the door. My eyes widened so much. I was shocked. I saw moon with stitches on her face and a bruise on her lip.
"Oh shit." Hawk whispered. He looked at me to check if I was ok. I looked like I'd seen a ghost. The color drained from my face. I felt sick.
Moon looked at me weirdly.
"You okay?" She asked looking at me weirdly. I ran to the car and started crying. Hawk ran after me. He got into the car and tried to calm me down.
"Hey I'm pretty sure she'll forgive you. Don't let her intimidate you. Just try to talk to her and maybe we can get this over with." He said rubbing my back.
"It's not that I want her to forgive me Eli! It's the fact that I fucking knocked her out twice and put her in surgery and I can't get those moments out of my head! It's like it traumatized me! I feel like a fucking criminal! What if i had knocked her out another time?! She probably would've been fucking dead because of me!" I screamed.
"Hey! It's ok. Don't punish yourself like this. You were just trying to defend me." Hawk said calmly.
"Eli I don't get how your so calm about this! Yeah I tried to defend you but are you blind?! I took it to far! I put her in surgery! She had to get stitches because of me! I'm the reason why she has a beat up face!" I yelled.
"Do you want to be here or not?! Fuck y/n! All you do is punish yourself for things you can't control! Stop fucking throwing a tantrum because you were trying to defend someone you love! I love you and if moon can't accept that then she's gonna have to get over it, because I'm not going anywhere and neither will you! Do you want to go or not?" Eli yelled. I flinched.
"Fine." I said nervously. We walked out of the car and we walk in. Mommy moon was still at the door and I asked her if we could talk.
She said yes so we went up to her room and we talked.
"What did you want to talk about? If this is about the fight it's okay I-"
"It's not okay. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have went that far and I didn't intend to put you through all that. I was just pissed off because you forced my boyfriend to kiss you." I said with guilt.
"Look y/n, i forgive you. Im sorry for doing that. I was drunk and I wanted to get revenge on my ex girlfriend, so I forced Eli to kiss me. He tried pushing me off him but I told him to keep going so I could make her jealous. Eli said stop but I didn't until you came. Honestly y/n I didn't even know you guys were even dating. But I hope we can be friends now and fix all this drama." Moon said. She said it like she actually meant it.
"Sorry- ex girlfriend? Are you-?" I asked.
"Lesbian? Yeah I'm more into girls than guys. I don't know, guys don't really faze me anymore." She said happily.
"Oh my god moon that's amazing. But yeah we could be friends and hopefully this drama has already been fixed. But uh I should get back to Eli now. Thank you so much for talking to me!" I said as I walked out the door.
I went downstairs and saw Eli waiting for me.
"So how'd it go?" Eli asked.
"Good we are actually friends now. But um did you know she likes girls?" I asked confused.
"Really? No. Wow I didnt know that." Eli said confused.
"So then why'd she kiss me in the first place ?" He added.
"She was trying to make her ex girlfriend jealous." I said.
"Oh wow. Let's go say hi to miguel." Eli said walking me over. I saw miguel and miguel spotted me. He looked at me shocked. He must've noticed the hair and tattoo already.
"Y/n?! No way! Look at your hair! Sick!" Miguel said surprised.
"Yep Me and Eli wanted to get matching hair and tattoos." I said looking at eli with a smile.
"Oh my god. Tattoos?! Let me see!" He said shocked.
I showed him and he was surprised .
"You guys are quite the power couple." Miguel said laughing.
"Yep I guess we are." I said giving Eli a kiss.
"Eli! Sorry, How you been bro?" Miguel asked as he does this little handshake with Eli.
"I've been okay. You?" Eli asked.
"I'm gonna go get us some drinks." I said. I went to go find the drinks.
———————————————————————
Eli/Hawks Point Of View:
I watched y/n as she went to go find the drinks. Damn she's so sexy. Miguel was talking to me but I zoned out because I was thinking about y/n but I snapped out of it and started listening.
"Do you love Her?" Miguel asked smirking at me while watching me stare at her.
"Yes I do. I love her. She's my world." I said while observing y/n's body.
"Oooo Eli's in love." Miguel said making fun of me. I laughed.
"Shut up Miguel." I said laughing.
I watched y/n as she walked back with the drinks. She handed each of us one beer.
————————————————————————
Your Point Of View:
I could see staring at me from the side of my eye. I smiled. I finally found the drinks and walk back over there and handed miguel and Eli a drink and I kept one for myself.
"So, y/n? How did moon let you after what happened?" Miguel asked me.
"Oh I talked to her and she forgave me." I responded taking a sip of my drink.
"Oh that's nice" miguel responded taking a sip of his drink.
"Yeah. But no matter what I do the school will still see me as a criminal..." I said sadly looking at the boys playing pool.
"Hey it's okay. It's doesn't matter what everyone else thinks. Fuck them. If they see you as a criminal than they're blind because I see a beautiful, strong, and amazing woman." Eli said turning my face so it's faces him.
Miguel smirked at hawk and took a sip of his drink.
Hawk smiled back and punched him in the arm  playing around.
I laughed and saw someone enter the party.
"Eli look." I said looking at the door like I've seen a ghost. It was Demetri.
"Oh shit." He said pulling me to room knowing that I was about to have a panic attack.
"Hey you okay? Y/n look at me!" Hawk said holding my arms.
"Yeah. I- im okay." I said distracted.
"Hey what happened?" Miguel said entering with confusion.
"It's y/n. She gets panic attacks when she sees Moon or Demetri." Eli said.
"Why? I don't understand." Miguel said.
"Because we put them in fucking surgery!They had to get stitches because of us! She gets flashbacks and panics!" Eli said.
"Oh my god. Y/n you okay?" Miguel asked.
"Y- yeah I'm fine." I said still distracted.
"Do you wanna leave or do you think your gonna be okay if we stay?" Eli said trying to get me to look at him.
"Im gonna be okay. We can stay." I said looking at eli.
"Okay. Are you sure?" Eli said making sure.
"Yes im sure." I said.
"Okay then. But if you start feeling anything you have to tell me okay?" Eli said.
"Okay. I will." I said.
We walk out the room and the first person I see is Demetri. We walk past him and Eli checks on me to see if I'm okay. I was fine. We go outside and see Cobra Kai there. We walk over to them and sit next to them.
"Hey guys." I said still thinking about Demetri and what happened.
"Hey y/n, hey hawk." Tory said along with everyone else.
"Who's this?" I asked looking at a man with a braided beard.
"Oh um, this is 'stingray' he's new." Tory said.
"Oh um hi." I said looking at him.
"Hi." He said back.
There was a lady sitting next to him I'm guessing it's his girlfriend?
I waved hi with an awkward smile and she waved back.
"Guys did you see Demetri? He came with Miyagi Do! He got his ass beat!" Tory said breaking the silence.
"I know! He got stitches and his arm is broken!" Stingray said.
"That's sick!" Aisha said.
I started feeling sick so I ran off and leave the house. Eli ran off and miguel already knew what was happening so he let us be. I immediately start sobbing and I held my stomach because I felt sick.
Eli runs behind me and didn't say anything he just wrapped my arms around him and hugged me.
"Do you want to go home?" He asked.
I nodded yes and we got in the car and left.
"Do you need a therapist?" He asked concerned.
"I don't know. I've never had so many panic attacks before." I responded.
"Yeah I think you should go see someone. I'm getting really worried." Eli said.
"Yeah I'm gonna text my dad and ask him if he can find me a therapist." I said.
"I just need to wait till I'm ready to go back home." I added.
"Okay but don't you think you need one now? If you wait these panic attacks are gonna continue." He said.
"Eli, don't worry about me I'll be fine." I said.
"I have to worry because they're happening everywhere we go. I don't want you to suffer. Just please get help." Eli said worriedly.
"Okay I will. Just take me back to my dads house. I'm gonna talk to him." I said.
"Okay. Text me if you need anything, I'm always here for you." He said.
"Okay."
We arrived at my dads house and I give eli a quick kiss and I walk in my house. My dad walked out the kitchen and saw me.
"Hey y/n. You finally decided to come home!" He said.
"Dad can I talk to you?" I said.
"Sure sweetie. Is everything okay?" He asked concerned.
"Yes, but can you get me a therapist? I've been having these panic attacks ever since the thing with moon and Demetri happened because I keep getting flashbacks. It's like everywhere I go moon or Demetri is there, I feel bad for Eli because he has to constantly check on me." I said.
"Oh my god. Okay I'll try to find one for you. Just please make good choices because this will end up happening." He said hugging me.
"Okay dad, but if anyone messes with me or my boyfriend of course I'm gonna have to do something." I said.
"Okay but only if they hit you, then you can hit back and it will be considered self defense. Also, don't do it constantly." He said.
I nodded yes knowing none of that was gonna happen. I felt like I needed to be stronger. If I beat up my enemy and have panic attacks afterward than maybe I'm weak. I need to fight these panic attacks. Not only is it affecting me, but it's also affecting my relationship with Eli. I feel so clingy, and I don't like it. I need to change that.

A Passionate Hawkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें