Chapter Nine: "Moon"

I made it to Eli's house and I knocked on the door.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Eli asked.
"Can I stay with you for a bit?" I asked.
"Of course baby!" He said confused.
He let me in and I sat down on the couch.
"What happened?" He asked concerned.
"Demetri's mom found out about what we did. She called me a disgrace and said my dad needed to teach me how to be a 'good child' so I said 'instead of telling my dad he needs to teach me how to be a good child, you should teach your son how to stop being a fucking pussy' then i packed my stuff and I took my phone and left." I explained.
"Holy shit. Do you think she'll come here?" Eli asked worried.
"Who gives a shit if she does? She won't do anything. She'll just come to 'talk'." I said making fun of Demetri's mom.
"Right but are you forgetting I'm Demetris old bestfriend? She knows me." Eli said.
"Oh shit your right. I didn't think about that." I said thinking of what to do.
*knock knock knock*
Someone knocked on Eli's door. We looked at each other terrified and I looked to the peephole and it was Demetri and his mom.
Eli opens the door slightly and she slams it open.
"Hi Eli is your mom here? I just wanted to talk to your for a sec." Demetri's mom said as she walked in.
"Oh I see you brought your disgrace of a girlfriend!" She said.
"Hey! You might know me for a long time but you have no right to talk about my girlfriend like that! Get out of my house or I'm calling the cops!" Eli said defending me.
"Maybe I should be calling the cops because you beat my son!" She said.
"Get the hell out of his house before 'I beat your son' One. More. Time. Maybe this time he won't just have a beat up face." I said defending Eli.
"I don't know what happened to you Eli. But your not the sweet boy I know anymore..." Demetri's mom said.
"Yeah yeah alright just get out." I said making fun of her.
She got out and i gave Demetri a death stare and closed the door.
"Thanks baby." Eli said giving my a kiss.
"Your welcome. I love you." I said hugging him.
"I love you more." He said kissing my forehead.
"How long are you planning to stay?" Eli asked.
"I don't know it's depends what you think." I said.
"Well my mom is out of town for a while so you can stay for a couple of weeks if you want. Just until your ready to go home." He said.
"Ok Ill just stay with you for now." I said happily.
My phone rang. It was my dad.
————————————————————————
Dad: where are you?!
Dad: hello?!
Dad: y/n?!!
Dad: come home right now!!
Dad: Y/n?! hello?!!
You: sorry dad I'm at my boyfriends house I'm coming over there when I'm ready...
Dad: ok. Stay safe. Next time do not sneak out of the house or you will be grounded again! Your still in trouble!
——————————————————————
"Who was it?" Eli asked.
"Ugh it was just my dad. I don't really want to talk to him right now." I said annoyed.
"Well I can help calm you down." He said with a with a flirtatious smile. He took my hand and walked me to his room. He then pushed me on his bed and started kissing my neck. He bit my lip and we started making out.
"Baby, I can't right now." I said pushing him off.
"Why what's wrong? Are you okay?" He said concerned as he laid down next to me and cuddled with me.
"Yeah I'm just in a bad place and I'm not in the mood to do any of this." I said looking at him hoping he won't get mad.
"Oh. It's okay baby. You wanna go somewhere? Maybe roller skating or an arcade? Or anywhere?" He said smiling.
"I'm just gonna take a nap and then maybe we can go to the park or something?" I responded while closing my eyes .
"Alright I'm gonna take a nap with you." He said smiling with his eyes closed while hugging me.
————————————————————————
Hawks Thoughts:
"How'd I get so lucky?"
"She's beautiful."
"She even sleeps beautiful."
"My princess."
"She's perfect."
"I love her so much I'm never letting her go."
——————————————————————
Your thoughts:
"I love him so much."
"Damn I'm so lucky."
"Fuck! He's so hot!"
"I can't believe this hot ass man is mine"
"He's also so understanding!"
"I thought he was gonna get mad when I told him I wasn't in the mood."
————————————————————————
"Babe? Are you asleep yet?" Hawk asked.
"I was half asleep damn it!" I said joking around.
"Oh sorry. I wanted to ask what time you wanted me to wake you up?" He said laughing.
"Oh umm. Around 3:00pm" I responded.
"Alright baby. I love you." Hawk said kissing my forehead then going back to sleep.
"I love you more baby." I said cuddling with him.
We cuddled and I woke up at 2:40pm and hawk wasn't there.
I got out of bed and walked out the room to find him. He wasn't in the house. I looked outside the window to check if his car was there and it wasn't there.
I started overthinking. What if he's with another girl? What if he's cheating on me right now? What if, what if, what if. I couldn't stop thinking about where he could be right now.
As you read you probably should know that I have anxiety (just in the story) and I suffer from many panic attacks. So I started over thinking and felt a panic attack coming.
I sit in the couch and start crying. I felt sick to my stomach. I was breathing really fast and my head was filled with unnecessary thoughts. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I started sobbing and I hear the door open. I ran out the bathroom to see who it was. It was Eli. I ran over to him and hugged him and busted into tears.
"Oh my god! Y/n you okay?! What happened?!" He said putting down a whole bunch of shopping bags to hug me.
"Wh- where were you?!" I said while crying and breathing fast. I could barely speak because i was crying.
"I just went to a couple stores to surprise you with a couple stuff! Why are you crying?!" He said as he walked me to the couch and sat with me.
"I don't know I just woke up and you weren't there and- and- I started overthinking stuff like 'what if your cheating on me?' Or 'what if your with another girls house?' And I felt sick to my stomach and threw up and I couldn't breath and I-"
"Shhh. It's okay. Why would I cheat on you? Why would you think that? I would never hurt you. I love you and that's all I care about. Any girl that isn't you doesn't mean anything to me. I care about you. And you only. I want you. Not anyone else. I want to live the rest of my life with you. Not anyone else. Your the only person I care about. Come on, look at what I got you." He said calming me down while hugging me. He runs over to get the shopping bags. He opens one from Victoria's Secret and pulls out a Pajama set and a matching bra and panty set. He looks at me and smirks while holding them up.
"You like it?" He said smiling at me.
"Yeah." I giggled while wiping my tears.
Here's what he got me⬇️