Chapter Four - Mind Jack (Part 1)

Y/n's POV

"Think Lady Niaka, think!" Scanning the area as I sprint across the halls, I hear the sounds of shoes padding against the hard floors, becoming faster with each step. Just as I hit another corner, another small pack of zombie-like victims stops me in my tracks. My breath hitches as a dozen hands, some familiar, try to claw my body to the floor.

Grabbing the shoulders of the blonde third year infront of me, I jump forward with my right leg up, forcing it onto his shoulder and throwing myself into the air above the crowd. The downward push to elevate my weight forces the blonde male to the floor, his knees buckling. Bending my own knees as I come into contact with the ground, a shout alerts me to turn and face the mob once more.

"HYAAAAAAA!"

The attention of the zombie-fied students suddenly flicks from my form towards the center of their huddle as one of their own shoots backwards onto the floor. The blonde I had just used as a trampoline spring seems to be smiling as he fights back against the herd, his sapphire eyes shining with a sense of determination.

'What?!'

Taking my yoyo, I swing it directly at my upper-classman.
"Grab on!"
The Tin-Tin lookalike complies with a grin, the line of the weapon finding itself inside his fist and wrapped around his palm. Yanking him out of the crowd, he uses his other hand to steady himself.

"Come on, let's go!" Retracting the yoyo with a small 'zip!' I grab the male by the wrist as we begin our dash towards a nearby empty classroom.

"Lucky charm!"

------

Kaminari's POV:

Left stumbling from a forward roll as my silver staff retracts, I let out a small chuckle.

'Yep. Definitely need to work on the whole vaulting thing.'

Almost dropping the thing as it starts to vibrate, I shift the weapon around in my palms. A small green 'call' button flashes, so I slide my gloved finger down over it, the front part of the retracted staff is now pushed down as I answer the call.

"Hello?"

These things are really something else...

"Yoru, where are you? There's been an akuma attack at-"

"U.A high? No need to worry, my lady. I'm currently on top of the the main building!" Hearing Lady Niaka's voice fills me with a sense of calm, a lazy smile pastes itself across my face.

"I'll come to you then, we're having a nerf battle."

I let out a small, unsure laugh at this, to which she groans.

"You'll see what I mean soon. Just- stay where you are."

'Click'

Whatever that girl has got planned sounds oddly fun.

------

Y/n's POV:

Leaving Togata senpai behind made me feel a little uneasy, although with a little reassurance from the blonde, I wave goodbye and make my way to the roof through the window.

"You weren't kidding about the nerf war thing." Yoru snickers as he glances at the toy gun straped to my side.

Rolling my eyes with an a light and exasperated smile, I begin to explain my plan.