Chapter One - New Girl

Y/n's POV

"Purify!"
Man, hearing my own voice on TV is weird...

"Straight out of a comic book, directly into our city! With the sudden rise of a real life super villain going by the name of Dokuga, the need for a couple of super heroes is filled by Musutafu's new protectors, Lady Niaka and Yoru! Coming in just minutes before police and defusing the flames of Dabi, who would later be revealed as Touya Todoroki! The eldest son of millionaire Enji 'Endeavor' Todoroki!" The brunette news woman smiles lightly at the camera.

"Of course there's much speculation around who the mysterious duo are and if they're truely are set on protecting the citizens of Musutafu from this new found threat. Police are reportedly keeping an eye on their activities, but as of the moment the heroic pair seem to be nothing but a helping hand to the city.

In other news, reports o-" the screen turns to black as I switch off the flat screen, holding down the red button on the remote before tossing it back to the sheets of my bed.

Sighing as I finish pining my loose locks back and securing the bun at the back of my head with a polished charcoal-black clip, I turn towards my closest to find my tie.
"Here, Y/n" Tikki smiles lightly, my cherry shaded tie dangling in her grasp. Taking the uniform piece, I nod and thank her. Popping my white collar up and looping the tie around my neck, I begin tying it up.

Tikki circles around me in a spiral, stopping at my face as I finish up. Taking my cheeks in her tiny digits, she gives me a reassuring look.
"I know it's scary, I can feel your nerves. You'll be fine, absolutely fine. You earned yourself a spot in the top course in UA for a reason! You're smart and talented."

"Thank you, Tikki." Cupping the kwami close to my face, I let myself smile lightly. Tikki and I have gotten a lot closer since the passing of Gran on Friday, the little goddess sporting a ruby hue has a talent for comforting. Her welcoming and loving personality reminds me of that of an older sister, helping me click with her almost instantly.

"It's never a problem." Releasing from the hug, she locks her lapis blue eyes with my own.
"Your great grandmother would be so proud of you right now, you've pushed forward over the past few days with such determination." I can't stop myself from smiling more despite tear drops threatening to spill from my eyes. Zipping across the room and retrieving a tissue, Tikki floats over and drops the soft sheet into my hand in which I instantly use to dab my eyes dry.
"Remember Y/n, your great grandmother Anki would've-"
"Wanted me to be strong, yeah." Smiling as I sniff back a few tears, I pull myself together with a shaky breath.
"She trusted me with such a heavy weight... she knows I'm capable."
"Sure it doesn't stop it from hurting... but given time you'll stop crying when looking back and only smile. I'm here for you, Y/n."

"Thank you, Tikki."

Turning to my body length mirror, I make a conscious effort to tuck a few loose hairs behind my ears. Looking towards the onyx studs in my ears, I realise they no longer have that gold lining around them. Instead, the colour is replaced with a shining metallic silver... Somehow, this new variation seems to fit me better.

'The miraculous jewels truely are mysterious.'

~

------

Kaminari's POV

Dropping my bag to the floor, I push the blue seat backwards slip myself into my chair on a sideways angle. Planting my left arm up on the back support and my right on my desk, I let out a small slanted smile as I lazily wave at Jirou.

"You're here early." She states, not looking up from her indigo cased phone. "Is it because of the new girl coming in today? Try not to scare her off, will you?" Smirking a little, she unplugs her headphones and shoves them into the pocket of her skirt.

'I completely forgot about the new girl coming in today! I guess the idea of a super hero babe really distracted me. Lady Niaka looks really good in red...' Shaking away the thought, I pout at the purple haired girl.

"Hey! I just want to be on time for once, is all!"

A finger jab to the back caught my attention. Leaning back in my chair to face an upside-down Mina, I smile.
"Yeah?"
"You sure you're okay after what happened?"
Turning to face my pink haired friend properly. Nodding with a thumbs up, I reply.
"I'm alright, Ashido, I didn't even get hurt! The cat guy- Yoru managed to take help me hide and bring comfort to that woman."

It's no lie that the moment has been replaying in my mind for a couple days now. Although haunting, her final breath seems to bring me some type of determination to do my best as Yoru. In all honesty, I feel more sorry for any living relatives of that lady.
Nodding with a soft and empathetic look, Ashido turns her attention elsewhere.

"Speaking of heroes, I gotta say Lady Niaka and Yoru have really blown up in the media! They're basically celebrities!"

Chuckling a little, I tip my chair back and rest my head on Kirishima's desk, showing he has my attention.

Mineta pipes up from across the room with sudden interest lacing his voice. "I agree! I would give anything to lay my hands on Lady Niaka's a- ACK!" Slamming his fist into the pervert's head with a small 'bonk!', I internally snicker at Sero.

"I'd say can it, grape boy. Your perverted comments might scare away the new girl when she comes in."

"Everyone, quiet down! Sensei has something to say!" Waving his arm in an up and down chopping motion, Iida manages to get the attention of the class long enough for us to shut up. Tipping foward, I sit my hand in my palm as I prop my elbow on the dark wood desk infront of me.

"Thank you, Iida. Tachiagaru, you may come in now." Quiet mutters enveloped the class at Aizawa sensei's words.

A beautiful e/c eyed girl walks in, capturing the full attention of every student in the room. She nervously tucks a shining lock of h/c hair behind her ear as she fidgets with the straps of her bag.

'I've seen pictures of Y/n Tachiagaru, but damn- the real thing is so much prettier.'

Taking a breath, the petite girl finally faces the class. "My name is Y/n Tachiagaru. I've been homeschooled up until this point... I hope we can get along!"

Sensei nods as he pulls his yellow sleeping bag around his form and drifts off. This seems to confuse Tachiagaru as she stares at him with a questioning, yet almost amused expression.

------

Y/n's POV

"Y/n-chan! Your seat is over here!" A familiar tall, raven haired girl raises her hand with a smile.

Smiling back as I walk towards the back of the class, I stop at the only row of four and place my bag down next to the empty seat in between a candy cane haired boy and Momo. She envelopes me in a polite hug in which I return with a smile.
"It's good to see you, Y/n."
"You too, Momo."

A silence lingers for a moment before a sudden chorus of voices chimes in.

"YOU KNOW HER?!"