🥀 The Infection pt. 3 💔

✨Yay! thank you so much for 176 followers everyone I hope that you will enjoy this story!!! 

Crystal's POV :

I followed Torcher around the city to see him finding some survivors in the city and I brought a weapon it's not a gun. It's a knife it's to weak but I will use it for good. Then I saw Torcher talking to clowny so I came closer and closer to hear there talking. And then I called out his name " T-torcher? " When he hear that he was so shocked that he called out my name " C-crystal? is that you? " He said that. * End of the flash back *

Clowny : Soo~are you guys are dating~?

Crystal : N-n-n-n-no w-w-w-we a-a-a-a-are not d-d-d-d-dating...

Torcher : Not yet Clowny...

Clowny : Aww~ I want to see you guys dating~ * whines * 

Infected piggy : * Screams and growls in the afar * 

Crystal : We better get moving  before it's near to us.

Clowny : Your right but where are we going?

Torcher : I think I know the place...

Crystal : What is it?

Torcher : Come and follow me hurry!

As me and Torcher , Clowny ran to the place that we supposed to hide. we arrived the place and it was a abandoned shop.

Crystal : An abandoned shop?

Torcher : Yea..this is the place...the abandoned shop..

Clowny :  Lol time.

We went in the abandoned shop and stayed there till the infected piggy was gone but there is more and more of them coming and I was scared so came closer to Torcher and hugged him.

Torcher : Crystal are you alright?

Crystal : Y-yea- * hears the infected piggy screams * AH! * hugs Torcher * 

Torcher : * Hugs Crystal * Don't worry you are going to be safe Crystal because you are with me and Clowny.

Clowny : Aww~ so cute~

???? : Hello?

Everyone : * Stands up and grabs there weapon * WHO ARE YOU AND ARE YOU INFECTED?!

???? : Ah! wait I'm not going to hurt you guys..And I'm Artsy and please don't hurt me~~

Clowny : Oh. wait guys she's my friend don't hurt her please!

Crystal : H-h-hello?

Torcher : Oops sorry for that mistake..😅

Clowny : Artsy. I can't believe that you are alive I thought that you were dead!

Artsy : Clowny you know I never die without your friendships.

Clowny : I know!

Artsy : 👁👄👁💧

Crystal : * sleeps in Torcher's chest * 

Torcher : Shh~ be quiet~Crystal is sleeping~ * Whispers * 

Artsy / Clowny : Oh~ ok~ * Whispers * 

The next day..👁💧👄💧👁

Torcher's POV : 

I was asleep together with Artsy , Clowny , Crystal , In a abandoned shop. I toke a look out side and there was no more infected piggys around the area so I woke everyone up and went out to find some supplies in the mall.

Artsy : Hey I found something everyone~

Clowny : Ohh~ what is it?~

Artsy : A plushie it's a potato.

Clowny : * Grabs the plushie and yeets it to the sky * GO AWAY OLD MAN I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU F**KING FACE ANYMORE YOU MOTHER F**KER!!!

Crystal : Eh? 💧💧

Torcher : Oof~😂

Artsy : * Blank stare~*😶

After we got enough supplies. We went back to the abandoned shop and ate some food and night watched to see the infected and I brought Crystal a stuff toy for him to cuddle it's a bunny with a bow tie on it's neck and a pattern on it's body it's color is yellow like my color I'm wearing yellowed color and also Artsy but she had a teddy bear it's brown and had a collar on it's neck  ( green ).

Artsy : * Plays with the teddy bear * 

Clowny : * Draws and colors * 

Torcher / Crystal : * Looking outside *

Artsy : Are you guys hungry? cuz I'm hungry to.

Crystal : Yea..I'm so hungry~

Torcher : Yea I agree let's go and eat some dinner..

Clowny : Ok!~

After we ate some dinner..Me and Crystal looked outside.  Artsy and Clowny  were sleeping when Crystal felt sleepy I gently pulled him to my lap and petted him in the head to make him comfy like he's safe.

Word count - 735

 T.B.C.