🥀 The infection pt.2 💔

Here we go!

Crystal's Pov : 

I was asleep for an hour and I was sleeping on Torcher's lap and he keep on petting me in the head for and hour too! I was so nervous  and sweating in nervousness but it was a bit enjoyable I think...

Torcher : Oh..Are you awake Crystal?

Crystal : Y-yes I-I'm awake Torcher..

Torcher : That is great you been crying for an hour and fell asleep for and hour too..

Crystal : I-I-I'm sorry about that!!

Torcher : * Laughs * It's ok Crystal..It's normal that people sleeps on my lap everytime.

Crystal : R-really?

Torcher : Yes! * Smiles * 

Crystal : O////O            

Torcher : * Takes of his mask and looks at Crystal and kisses him in the lips *

Crystal : ?! 

Torcher : * Smiles *  I'm just kissing you ok?

 There was a crashing noise outside the office and and blood noises ( In this AU Crystal and Torcher survived the infection ) Blood was all over the place and cars are all over too!

Torcher : What is happening out there?

Crystal : I don't know?

Torcher : I'm going to check it out what's happening out here you just stay here.

Crystal : B-be careful out there..

Torcher : I will!  * Smiles and grabs the flamethrower and puts on his mask *

 2 HOURS LATER...

Torcher Pov : 

I'm outside and I still not see anyone that survived the infection and left Crystal in my office and he's safe I think?

Torcher : Still no person here? * Sighs * well..let's still go..

I was walking then I saw a person it was Clowny from the carnival when I came close she screamed like a monkey and I burst in laughter and she looked at me an screamed again when she looked at me she sighed in relief  and said " Are you infected? " she asked I replied " No are you? " she said " No I'm not infected and I'm so happy that there was a survivor in the outpost and are you the only the one? " she asked and I said " No I'm not alone I'm with the new soldier Crystal and what happened here? " I asked her a question she responded " You did not know? " She said it to me and I responded too " What do you mean? " I said  she replied too me " There was an infection outbreak " When she said that I was standing in shock that there was an infection outbreak and I left Crystal alone in the outpost fighting alone the infected.

Torcher : So why are you here Clowny? 

Clowny :  ✨ To hide from the infected~

Torcher : 💧 U-umm?

Clowny : * Dances the hide n seek song * 

Torcher : * Gone white colored * U-umm pardon me?

Crystal : T-torcher?

Torcher : T-that voice is it Crystal?!?

Crystal : Torcher I'm sorry that I followed you the whole time * Starts to cry *

Torcher : C-crystal y-you..Idiot * said it in a soft tone * It's to dangerous to follow me when the infected is everywhere * also crys * 

Clowny : * Biting the towel * Kawii~

Oop word count is 539  enjoyed this story? write it down in the comments down below

T.B.C~