Pandy x Tigry fluff (part two)

Start from the beginning

"Uh..yes please.."

She took off her hoodie and gave it to me and I gave her my sleeveless hoodie. I put it on and it fit well but it did show a bit of my undershirt since I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a crop top.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

We left the room and Kitty and Felix gave us weird looks. 

"Hurry up and eat you two, Willow's waiting" Black bear said.

We quickly ate some of the food we had stored earlier on in the infection. 

Once we finished we left with the others. 

We met up with other survivors, well we had to hide just in case something went wrong. Willow called us to grab a...zebra? Pretty sure she's a zebra.

When we got back with her we locked her in a room with Willow so they could talk. This felt kind of...wrong

"Heyyy, the mission didn't go as planned but you still did good," Pandy said as she approached me.

"Doesn't this feel...wrong to you?"

"I mean..yeah, but we do things because we have to not because we want to"

She was right..

We didn't have much of a choice...

She dragged me back to the room from before and closed the door before hugging me.

"You okay?"

"I just- feel really guilty...we took her away from her friends.."

"Don't you remember? Pony betrayed the group and that other person hurt Willow"

"Yeah, but she has nothing to do with this"

"I guess you're right..." She was about to let go of me but I pulled her closer.

"You're warm" Well that was embarrassing to say.

"Ugh...fine" She hugged me again when we heard a loud slam so we ran out to check.

"SHE WON'T TALK!! AND NOW HER FRIENDS ARE HERE!!" Willow yelled.

"Everyone get to your positions!!! There might be infected as well!" Willow said as she ran off to her office.

"What!?!?" Pandy yelled as she was about to run off, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back into the room.

"Pandy we have to get out of here"

"What are you crazy?! We can't just leave!"

"Think about it, this group won't do us any good and we need to get that girl back to her friends. Please you have to trust me"

"Yeah well what about Willow? If she finds out we betrayed her she'll come to get us for sure"

"I'd rather die like that than be stuck here. You don't have to come with me if you don't want too"

"AGH FINE, Let's go, Willow probably already left by now" She looked out to make sure before she ran out while holding my hand.

"We don't have time to get anything we have to go" She said as she led me to the room the zebra was in and she broke the lock with her...sword? Not sure what it is. When we got in we saw an infected about to attack her so I quickly took it out. 

"What? You're the two from before...what are you doing here?"

"Come on, we need to get out of here as soon as possible" Pandy said as she grabbed the zebra and pulled her along.

"Why are you helping me?"

"We're tired of being here, and you don't deserve this either. You have nothing to do with this"

"Thanks."

We left through the side door where we knew that no one would be. Once we got outside we saw someone with Pony cutting the fence.

"Pony! Player!" The zebra said as she ran over to them.

"Zizzy, you're alright!" Pony said as he ran to her and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're okay" We heard Pony say as he began to cry on Zizzy's shoulder.

"Yeah..those two helped me get out" She said as she looked at us.

"Tigry? Pandy? You two?"

"We...thought it was wrong for 'Zizzy' to have to pay for something she didn't do. Plus I'm tired of Willow" I responded. 

"About that, we should get out of here before they notice something's wrong" Pandy said.

"Yeah, come on guys. If you don't hurry up I'll drag you" 'Player' said.

"Right, let's go," Pony said as he wiped his tears away. 

"Hopefully I made the right choice..." Pandy said as I held her hand and walked behind the others.

How did this turn into a threequel?

You heard me, this thing's gonna have another episode/part. Geez
Also can you believe I did a double update?

-Sapphire Cake