𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎,

Villains.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

NARRATOR✧P.O.V

Y/N, here she was wearing the U.A school uniform, which consists of a gray dress jacket with green stripes: the thin one below the tick one, two pockets and gold buttons, a white dress shirt, a red tie, a black pleated skirt, black tights and brown slip-on shoes instead of the usual knee-high socks worn by her other female classmates.

"Onee-chan," Y/N, calls out to her older twin sister Maki on the phone, who was currently on a mission also. "You're going to that famous school, right? you better retrieve that cursed object fast, or you might not make it to the Kyoto Goodwill Event," Maki says through the phone. While Y/N puts her hair in a low bun as she walks out of the door room to go to U.A highschool.

 It was her first day at U.A as she has missed a day due to she was assigned on a mission with Megumi to retrieve another cursed object only for it to be missing. As Megumi and Y/N found out the cursed object was with a  young high-schooler named Itadori Yuji, and only Megumi was the one who confronted him about the cursed object, as she still needed to go to school the next day as she has already missed the first day of her new school.

As she finally got to her class which was Class 1A as she thinks one of the students in that class has the cursed object she is looking for. Aizawa was at the front of Class 1A's door waiting for the student who was absent on the first day which they did an assessment test and a battle trial.

He stood upright and told her, "Come inside the class when I call out your name" as he opens the sliding door the students, hastily get back to their seats, "Ohayōgozaimasu (good morning) Aizawa-sensei," the students called out, "Ohayō, today we have a new student she attended late due to personal reasons, please welcome Zenin Y/N to Class 1A," and the door once again opens entering a girl with black hair in a low bun with glasses and a katana on her hip wearing the girls U.A uniform. She comes up to the class and went to the board, and written her name in kanji and looked at the class, and said, 

"Yoroshikuonegaishimasu (nice to meet u) Zenin Y/N, I attended late because of Issues at home but I hope you all accept me as a part of your class, please do call me by my first name as I do not like being called my last name," Y/N states as she bows down on a 30-degree angle. "Y/N sit behind Yaoyorozu, please raise your hand Yaoyorozu," Aizawa says as Yaoyorozu raises her hand.

Y/N got to her seat and set her bag down, and looked at the front of her class as her teacher started talking, "Good work with yesterday's battle training, I looked over your grades and evaluations." Aizawa said as he put down a pile of papers onto his desk. "Bakugo," The said boy flinched, "Grow up already and already, and stop wasting your talent," "Got it...." was the only thing Bakugou has said surprisingly. As they continued talking about the battle training.

"Now to Home-Room business... Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today..." He says with a pause making some students sweat bullets 'WHAT IS IT...?! ANOTHER BRUTAL POP QUIZ?!' They thought before Aizawa continued to say "You'll pick a Class President" "SUCH A NORMAL SCHOOL LIKE THING!" Aizawa sighs at how loud they were being, as they started raising their hands while screaming on why they should be Class President.